BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Best Lizzy behaves herself then❤... Love the stuff you wrote at the beach where Summer talks about nature. Learnt some stuff too. Lizzy could also do with some friends to hang out with (no or minimal smut, just general chat while shopping etc). Also maybe meet Helen or Patricia and family for the odd meal or drink after work.

Last edited:

flintburt

Jul 9, 2019
Error: the passage "0" does not exist (image women nude in bus)
bug in aleatory event when return a city center if you ask bus driver said this error.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
i know it's somewhere but i can't find it, but how much do I need to work for mo to pay off the debt? and how long? i can't remember :( thank you for any helpful answers

Safez0ne

Nov 17, 2019
I created a torrent for the latest version v0.8.8.50. Please try to seed until the next version. I will personally keep my PC on 24/7 for the first 3 days to create as healthy of a swarm as possible. I have a good bandwidth but my pc won't be turned on all the time.

Download the .torrent:
View attachment Life_Choices_V0.8.8.50.torrent Right-click > Save Link as...
As a backup, you can get it here as well

For whom it may concern, below is a checksum of the .zip file contained in the torrent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you BurningSun for an amazing game. If you want, you can add this to the main post :)

Reactions: BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
why no other city and stuuf about clothes i wait for it
Hi miki22,
The next update is planned to be the release of Paris. Hopefully you can wait a little longer :)
Can anyone tell me how i can work for moe? After We fucked I went with him to the red light district but after that he never contacted me again, what am i doing wrong?
Hi badgirlgonebad,
When Mo took you to the window in the RLD, he must have told you when you can work there, how often he expects money etc. You may have clicked this away too quickly? In any case, Lizzy needs to go to Mo's house every Sunday and pay him money. To know how much to pay him, check the 'My Debts' button on the left side of the screen. Go to Mo on Sunday to pay him. He lives in The Bijlmer area. If you can't see any debt in the button mentioned above and/or yuo cannot visit him on Sunday, send me your save-file and I'll check what is going on.
Best Lizzy behaves herself then❤... Love the stuff you wrote at the beach where Summer talks about nature. Learnt some stuff too. Lizzy could also do with some friends to hang out with (no or minimal smut, just general chat while shopping etc). Also maybe meet Helen or Patricia and family for the odd meal or drink after work.
HI BBZ01,
I have to say, I loved writing it. It felt good to write it and to create Summer being this nature loving girl. Yes I want to create more stuff like this and simple little interactions as you mentioned would improve the game a lot.
Error: the passage "0" does not exist (image women nude in bus)
bug in aleatory event when return a city center if you ask bus driver said this error.
Hi @flintburn,
I can't find this bug. Do you remember from where Lizzy travelled by bus? If you have more info about this please let me know. Anything may help.
i know it's somewhere but i can't find it, but how much do I need to work for mo to pay off the debt? and how long? i can't remember :( thank you for any helpful answers
Hi ohhellyea,
Check the 'My Debts' button on the left side of the screen. How long = forever. Mo is a bad man! In the future I will create something to get out of this situation, but for now it is endless.
I created a torrent for the latest version v0.8.8.50. Please try to seed until the next version. I will personally keep my PC on 24/7 for the first 3 days to create as healthy of a swarm as possible. I have a good bandwidth but my pc won't be turned on all the time.

Download the .torrent:
View attachment 1782623 Right-click > Save Link as...
As a backup, you can get it here as well

For whom it may concern, below is a checksum of the .zip file contained in the torrent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you BurningSun for an amazing game. If you want, you can add this to the main post :)
Safez0ne,
Very kind! Thanks a lot.

BurningSun

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I'm in Amsterdam at the moment but will message you when I'm home with some ideas for Summer and in due course the nice boyfriend. Looking forward to playing the new update but will probably restart and go with 3 games (good - Summer, good(ish) - wait for good boyfriend & naughty) so I can play test when new updates are released.

Feb 23, 2019
Hi badgirlgonebad,
When Mo took you to the window in the RLD, he must have told you when you can work there, how often he expects money etc. You may have clicked this away too quickly? In any case, Lizzy needs to go to Mo's house every Sunday and pay him money. To know how much to pay him, check the 'My Debts' button on the left side of the screen. Go to Mo on Sunday to pay him. He lives in The Bijlmer area. If you can't see any debt in the button mentioned above and/or yuo cannot visit him on Sunday, send me your save-file and I'll check what is going on.

Thanks for the reply, i think i described it wrong. We fucked at his place and then he tells me has to go and do business and i can either join him or stay at his place, if i stay Faoud comes around and i decided to join him. He than takes me to Faouds place and afterwards to some nice place at the country side. And thats the last time he shows up.
Here is the save file:

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I'm currently on the library career path. I was on the housekeeper career path, but it started to look like the path wasn't changing anymore so I left for the library path. I feel like that's happening all over again with the library path and I want to explore the other career paths. My issue is whether or not I should do that if I can't go back and explore any new improvements in new career paths?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I'm currently on the library career path. I was on the housekeeper career path, but it started to look like the path wasn't changing anymore so I left for the library path. I feel like that's happening all over again with the library path and I want to explore the other career paths. My issue is whether or not I should do that if I can't go back and explore any new improvements in new career paths?
Just for reference, what was your housekeeping work experience at, and what is your library work experience at?

Because IIRC, depending on the path, the events may go well beyond 100, so at least 100 days of work.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Just for reference, what was your housekeeping work experience at, and what is your library work experience at?

Because IIRC, depending on the path, the events may go well beyond 100, so at least 100 days of work.
I can't remember how long I was at the Housekeeping job for, but Housekeeping and Library experience are over 100

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Hi badgirlgonebad,

Thanks for the reply, i think i described it wrong. We fucked at his place and then he tells me has to go and do business and i can either join him or stay at his place, if i stay Faoud comes around and i decided to join him. He than takes me to Faouds place and afterwards to some nice place at the country side. And thats the last time he shows up.
Here is the save file:
OK, when he gives you the option to stay at his place or go with him it branches into 2 paths. If you stay you'll meet Faoud and depending on your choice you can 1. Escape his evil clutches, 2. Become a street whore & repay a debt owed to him by Mo or 3. Become a plaything for him and his gang. If you go with Mo there's more to the story but in due course Mo will tell Lizzy that she must work for him as a sex worker in his window. So if that's what you want to do you're on the right path; just choose to go with Mo...

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021

Ok, in essence the cleaning job is only a"bad" path... If working the library and you choose not to continue the Zack path and escape Wilhelm you are on the good library path so no more naughty stuff at work but you can still do stuff elsewhere, club, work a 2nd job at the strip club or at the beach if you get an invite to the beach party etc...

jorvaccr

Sep 28, 2019
I need help with the unlocking of favors for Henry. I restarted the game and had to grind from zero, I made it past the conversation with Bibi, but never seen Henry events, I'm on day 91 and still no signs of such events. I got Henry to hug me, then I chose not to judge Bibi and after that I got nothing it only gives me the option of paying and nothing else.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I need help with the unlocking of favors for Henry. I restarted the game and had to grind from zero, I made it past the conversation with Bibi, but never seen Henry events, I'm on day 91 and still no signs of such events. I got Henry to hug me, then I chose not to judge Bibi and after that I got nothing it only gives me the option of paying and nothing else.
Choose not to go through with it.
does anyone have anything like walthrough for this game ? i cant even get a jobs :D
There isn't a walkthrough. 1st suggest you get a map from the local shop. Jobs can be applied for in your apartment.

jorvaccr

Sep 28, 2019
Choose not to go through with it.

There isn't a walkthrough. 1st suggest you get a map from the local shop. Jobs can be applied for in your apartment.
So the old route doesn't work? What do you mean about not to go through it? IIRC after talking to Bibi, the next event would be Henry making you suck his finger, but it hasn't triggered yet. I made sure to up Liberal and lower Dignity before starting to look around Henry's apartment

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
So the old route doesn't work? What do you mean about not to go through it? IIRC after talking to Bibi, the next event would be Henry making you suck his finger, but it hasn't triggered yet. I made sure to up Liberal and lower Dignity before starting to look around Henry's apartment
When you are with Henry you should have 3 choices & it's 1 of those. This is when you see him after chatting with Bibi.

Jul 26, 2017
im seeing this issue with henry myself..the next part after bibi doesnt pop up with henry and the sucking on his finger..i been trying to bring that event up but nothing

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes