BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
you dont see him again after chatting with bibi. no visit henry option anymore. is there way around bug?
You need to go to the reception and visit Henry (come back if there is a note saying he's out). It's not when paying the rent. If nothing it's a bug fix...

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
how to open console in this Html file ? can anybody help me ? Im new in this thing. Im also stuck in this Henry path (after bibi converstaion, even i couldnt meet Henry beside paying him Rent). Is it a Bug or have I shouldnt met Bibi ?

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
how to open console in this Html file ? can anybody help me ? Im new in this thing. Im also stuck in this Henry path (after bibi converstaion, even i couldnt meet Henry beside paying him Rent). Is it a Bug or have I shouldnt met Bibi ?

Assuming your using chrome open the top right menu in the corner then select more tools and go into developer tools from there use the following command for all the variables and stuff. SugarCube.State.variables

fair warning tho it can break saves if you edit the wrong stuff generally its okay to modify all of your characters stats to extremes tho.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Minor Feedback on the new version:
When you take a shower, is there any reason to keep seeing those two new gigantic new images at the top each time? They are fine for the start of a new playthru on your first time there, since it gives you a nice sense of the room, but you can barely see the actual event on subsequent visits.

Can you please remove them on subsequent visits, or can you at least resize them to be closer to the old default pictures' sizes?
Thank you.

Reactions: BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi badgirlgonebad,
When Mo took you to the window in the RLD, he must have told you when you can work there, how often he expects money etc. You may have clicked this away too quickly? In any case, Lizzy needs to go to Mo's house every Sunday and pay him money. To know how much to pay him, check the 'My Debts' button on the left side of the screen. Go to Mo on Sunday to pay him. He lives in The Bijlmer area. If you can't see any debt in the button mentioned above and/or yuo cannot visit him on Sunday, send me your save-file and I'll check what is going on.

Thanks for the reply, i think i described it wrong. We fucked at his place and then he tells me has to go and do business and i can either join him or stay at his place, if i stay Faoud comes around and i decided to join him. He than takes me to Faouds place and afterwards to some nice place at the country side. And thats the last time he shows up.
Here is the save file:
Hi badgirlgonebad,
I have no idea how you managed to remove a flag that is checked after joining Mo. The only way I can think of right now is that you may have used a cheat?
In any case, please see atatched your save game. You are now in the city just after vie
I can't remember how long I was at the Housekeeping job for, but Housekeeping and Library experience are over 100
Hi Taboo Lord,
The house keeping job keeps changing until it results in a bad end. It goes up to EXP135.
There is a 'good' path at the Library which is never ending, but there are messages to inform you that nothing changes after a certain EXP lvl (at 114 and again at 125).
Basically at the moment these 'good' paths at the Library and the Flower shop are not finished yet.
I need help with the unlocking of favors for Henry. I restarted the game and had to grind from zero, I made it past the conversation with Bibi, but never seen Henry events, I'm on day 91 and still no signs of such events. I got Henry to hug me, then I chose not to judge Bibi and after that I got nothing it only gives me the option of paying and nothing else.
So the old route doesn't work? What do you mean about not to go through it? IIRC after talking to Bibi, the next event would be Henry making you suck his finger, but it hasn't triggered yet. I made sure to up Liberal and lower Dignity before starting to look around Henry's apartment
Hi jorvaccr,
It is bugged. I just found the error after spending several hours yesterday and today to hunt it down. It will be fixed hopefully by this evening or else tomorrow.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
does anyone have anything like walthrough for this game ? i cant even get a jobs :D
Hi Alsorna,
There is no walkthrough yet, but you can ask anything here and myself or others will surely help you along. To find a job, go to the entrance area of the hotel/appartment complex Lizzy is staying at. Look at the message board and look for jobs.
Good luck & have fun!
Oh and remember this is a slow burn game. No instant smut :)
you dont see him again after chatting with bibi. no visit henry option anymore. is there way around bug?
Hi shizzlenizzle,
Yea a bug :( see above my reply to jorvaccr.
im seeing this issue with henry myself..the next part after bibi doesnt pop up with henry and the sucking on his finger..i been trying to bring that event up but nothing
Hi darkfallen1989,
Yes bugged sorry. see 1 post above this one.
Are there any events with Summer after you get your relationship with her to 25?
Hi Polaxymer,
Not at the moment. It stops at 25. More to come in the next update (I hope). Did you like it so far?
Minor Feedback on the new version:
When you take a shower, is there any reason to keep seeing those two new gigantic new images at the top each time? They are fine for the start of a new playthru on your first time there, since it gives you a nice sense of the room, but you can barely see the actual event on subsequent visits.

Can you please remove them on subsequent visits, or can you at least resize them to be closer to the old default pictures' sizes?
Thank you.
Hi Sakhmeth,
Will adjust it for the next big version. I can see what you are getting at.

Cheers
BurningSun

EDIT: Forgot to attach the file for badgirlgonebad

Last edited:

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
Hi badgirlgonebad,
I have no idea how you managed to remove a flag that is checked after joining Mo. The only way I can think of right now is that you may have used a cheat?
In any case, please see atatched your save game. You are now in the city just after vie

Hi Taboo Lord,
The house keeping job keeps changing until it results in a bad end. It goes up to EXP135.
There is a 'good' path at the Library which is never ending, but there are messages to inform you that nothing changes after a certain EXP lvl (at 114 and again at 125).
Basically at the moment these 'good' paths at the Library and the Flower shop are not finished yet.

Hi jorvaccr,
It is bugged. I just found the error after spending several hours yesterday and today to hunt it down. It will be fixed hopefully by this evening or else tomorrow.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hi Alsorna,
There is no walkthrough yet, but you can ask anything here and myself or others will surely help you along. To find a job, go to the entrance area of the hotel/appartment complex Lizzy is staying at. Look at the message board and look for jobs.
Good luck & have fun!
Oh and remember this is a slow burn game. No instant smut :)

Hi shizzlenizzle,
Yea a bug :( see above my reply to jorvaccr.

Hi darkfallen1989,
Yes bugged sorry. see 1 post above this one.

Hi Polaxymer,
Not at the moment. It stops at 25. More to come in the next update (I hope). Did you like it so far?

Hi Sakhmeth,
Will adjust it for the next big version. I can see what you are getting at.

Cheers
BurningSun
Sir till what time will the bug be getting fixed. Should we Re Download the whole File ? Really loving this game, so cant wait.

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
Assuming your using chrome open the top right menu in the corner then select more tools and go into developer tools from there use the following command for all the variables and stuff. SugarCube.State.variables

fair warning tho it can break saves if you edit the wrong stuff generally its okay to modify all of your characters stats to extremes tho.
Thanks buddy. I got only 1 scene with him after this method. And again while paying Rent I got another option to forward the story but after that, there is only a Black Screen. Cant do anything after that

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Sir till what time will the bug be getting fixed. Should we Re Download the whole File ? Really loving this game, so cant wait.
You will only need to download the new HTML file (around 6MB only). Once I got it fixed I will post an update here and the main page will be updated with an additional link for just the HTML file.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: peetee33

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
Is there a possibility in this game that events do not progress properly if levels are too high (for example library experience)? I've played a lot before and just want to get some things out of the way by "cheating"

Pparka

Nov 1, 2021
I have gotten to the point where Mo has told me I have to work at the window, and a few weeks have gone by and there still is no option to work at the window. I have visited and paid Mo on Sundays, and there has been no issues or anything unlocked.
Can anyone please advise how to unlock the window in the RLD?

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Is there a possibility in this game that events do not progress properly if levels are too high (for example library experience)? I've played a lot before and just want to get some things out of the way by "cheating"
Some events have earlier dialog checks that if you require you to answer in a certain way. If you jump over those days, you will not have the proper "yes" flag, and certain events will either fail to progress, or you simply lose access to that route.

For example, IIRC in the flowershop route, you will get fired by the owner if you just jump to a higher exp without having agreed to something at a lower exp.

Reactions: BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi kpao_e,
The short answer is yes. As Sakhmeth mentioned in his post, there are many checks in the job routes at all kinds of experience levels. Some are minor, some major. They are there in order for the game to understand the choices Lizzy made during her 'career'. These choice have an impact on the story. Therefore, if you use cheats to 'jump' the experience level, it most likely almost always result in bugs.
FYI: I've not mode these checks to prevent cheating, they are only there so the story can be moved into the right direction if played normally.
I have gotten to the point where Mo has told me I have to work at the window, and a few weeks have gone by and there still is no option to work at the window. I have visited and paid Mo on Sundays, and there has been no issues or anything unlocked.
Can anyone please advise how to unlock the window in the RLD?
Hi Pparka,
That is strange. Have you used nay cheats? If not, send me a save file and I'll have a look at it for you. Hopefully I can find the bug and squash it and at the same time fix your save file.
I love it, I really enjoyed the most recent scene with Summer. Great job, keep it up!
Hi Polaxymer,
Great to hear that. Thanks!

BurningSun

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
The short answer is yes. As @Sakhmeth mentioned in his post, there are many checks in the job routes at all kinds of experience levels. Some are minor, some major. They are there in order for the game to understand the choices Lizzy made during her 'career'. These choice have an impact on the story.
I actually have a question on the library route. Was it changed this patch? I was actually going through the various routes just to see what the trigger exp was for the important days, and I noticed that I can't quite get the negative Willem event to trigger at 55.
I didn't skip days using the console; I went up normally each day from 13 to 55.
The only thing I had to do was increase my intel from 26 to 30, because apparently on day 54, you can have less than 30, but it requires 30 or more on 55.

I still have the previous patch in a separate folder, and with 33 intel, I was able to get the bad event to fire on day 55 in that version.

What am I missing?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
What am I missing?
Are you saying the whole event won't fire, or that you can't get on the negative Wilhelm path?

Because having too good of a relationship with Patricia blocks the negative Wilhelm path at some point.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I actually have a question on the library route. Was it changed this patch? I was actually going through the various routes just to see what the trigger exp was for the important days, and I noticed that I can't quite get the negative Willem event to trigger at 55.
I didn't skip days using the console; I went up normally each day from 13 to 55.
The only thing I had to do was increase my intel from 26 to 30, because apparently on day 54, you can have less than 30, but it requires 30 or more on 55.

I still have the previous patch in a separate folder, and with 33 intel, I was able to get the bad event to fire on day 55 in that version.

What am I missing?
Are you saying the whole event won't fire, or that you can't get on the negative Wilhelm path?

Because having too good of a relationship with Patricia blocks the negative Wilhelm path at some point.
Hi Sakhmeth,

Zarkhy is correct. I think that is the main reason why you can't seem to trigger the Willem event properly. Make sure the relationship with Patricia stays below 40. The event always should trigger (at EXP 55), but it has different text and outcomes depending on Lizzy relationship with Patricia. If that relationship is low enough then there are checks on intel and self defense that could change the event outcome as well.

The event at EXP55 starts with 2 possible scenarios. One scenario where Lizzy will meet Zack if she is still webcamming with him, the other scenario where Willem comes for his reward for saving you a week or so earlier from Zack when he visited the library. This second scenario will check the relationship with Patricia.

Hope the above sheds some light on it all. If not, let me know. Btw, nothing has changed here since it was implemented, so a few version agao.

Cheers
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes