BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Dance on the club dancefloor. At some point (randomly?) you will be given Raoul's business card, after which Raoul may (again randomly?) be available when you visit the club again. Dance for him, and if you are good enough he will give you an audition at the strip club (in the RLD).
He's there Saturdays before midnight but you'll only see the link once you have been given the card.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Anyone know what the triggers are for the BJ event at the strip club?
Is it just ultra rare? I have refreshed numerous times, but never see an option for it.

noname74

Mar 23, 2018
I dont know if I did something wrong but I cant seem to get Mo's other events. Im now at flower exp 100 and the last event I got was when I picked marieke up from school and he just greeted me or something like that. After that, never heard from him again. Did skip over some dialogue and need to buy something?

Also Henry told me that I could decrease my rent if I was to bring in a bouquet of flowers every thursday but it seems that was only a one time event, is that event working as intended or is it just not fleshed out?

Thanks in advance

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
I dont know if I did something wrong but I cant seem to get Mo's other events. Im now at flower exp 100 and the last event I got was when I picked marieke up from school and he just greeted me or something like that.
I know of a couple of key moments.
30, 44, 51.
You may want to use the console to reset to one of those moments to see if it has an event, if not, keep going to an earlier period.
SugarCube.State.variables.FlowerExp = 30

I do recall that this chain has a lot of mini-events, and jumping forward while in between 30 and 61 may cause the chain to not work. Those days should all be experienced normally for best results.

I don't know how Henry works.

Reactions: noname74

noname74

Mar 23, 2018
I know of a couple of key moments.
30, 44, 51.
You may want to use the console to reset to one of those moments to see if it has an event, if not, keep going to an earlier period.
SugarCube.State.variables.FlowerExp = 30

I do recall that this chain has a lot of mini-events, and jumping forward while in between 30 and 61 may cause the chain to not work. Those days should all be experienced normally for best results.

I don't know how Henry works.
Well thats a drag... thanks for the help, ill do that.

Pparka

Nov 1, 2021
I lent money to Summer and I cannot see how to advance any further. Is there an encounter I am missing?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi All,

V0.8.8.51 is out now. Fixing the Henry bug and a few other things. My apologies for the terrible delay!

Kind regards
BurningSun

Reactions: BBZ01

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
i am using my old save, V0.8.8.51 still has issue with henry quest even after i click "update me" button and tried to continue the sequence of thurs "Go to Henry and 'talk' about the rent." then last option ->"walk away" with a black screen.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is the Henry Bug fixed ? Any update ?
Hi Manticore96, Should be fixed now.
What level of the Liberal stat do I need to enter the sex shop? I'm trying to do the maid path, but I can't buy the uniform because the sex shop won't let me enter.
Hi closetclopper,
Make sure Lizzy has Dignity of less than 65 OR has Liberty higher than 45.
Not yet, last update was they knew about it and would fix the bug soon.
Hi Inb4homophobia, should be fixed now.
hey guys, I just spent a bit of time looking at the video of the game and I see several "flashing" videos I've never seen (at the pool, in the parc, in the mall are the one I don't remember ever happening to me) how do I get those ? (i spent a lot of time walking through the parc)
Hi yozara,
It's a bit difficult to know which ones you actually refer too. If you could let me know which vids you are talking about, I can let you know how to be able to see them.
is there a version updated where the images can be seen ? i downloded it expecting images to work not be corrupted
Hi JuneMarshallxoxo,
ALL versions have images. If you cannot see any images and video's, you must have either not downloaded the Main data file or done something wrong during the installation. Please make sure you have downloaded the main data file from the main page (~1GB). Unzip it and you should literally be good to go when clicking the HTML file (called Life Choices V0.8.8.50).

In the DATA file there is a screenshot of how the folder structure should look like once unzipped. There is a .jpg file as well as .txt file with instructions.

GL
Hey just so you know I am playing on Mac so I do not know if the problem can be seen on PC too : I play the game, make saves and all that, I'm done turn off the computer, but when I come back to play the next day all the saves are gone, just gone, and it happens every single time. Is there a way to have a physical file for the saves so that I could make a copy of it in case the problem comes back or, if it already exists could somebody tells me where it is please ? I already lost too much time ^^
Hi Jon135,
Sound like your cache is cleared every day or something like that. You can physically load and save the game at any time. Press the 'Save' button on the left side of the screen. Then scroll down and you will see options like 'Save to disk' & 'Load to disk'. Those options actually make physical save-files.
It would be great if Lizzy (MC) on a good path would achieve great success, become self-confident, buy herself a mansion, a car and hire her own maids and security!; +Also (as an option): so that Lizzy would become the dominant Lizzy!
It would be great if Lizzy (MC) would have romance relationships with girls!
(Especially it would be great on a good path)
Hi J1215,
Good path's are in development. Mansion, cars etc are a long long way off though. But shorter and simpler versions of that are being developed. It just takes time AND generally those paths are less interesting as nothing much happens other then pads on the shoulder :)

Lizzy can start to build a relationship with Summer at the beach. (story being developed - Maximum rel. 25)
Did you remove being able to do favors for rent? I tried every option and none of them worked.
Hi Terakahn,
Should be fixed with this new version.
I just encountered this bug as well.
Hi Sakhmeth,
I've had one other person come forward with this bug and it looked like cheats were used. If you haven't used any cheats, I'd love to get a save file from you so I can investigate it and fix it for you.
there is now way to unlock the locations ?
I readed there is a stripclub option in that game, but it seems locked. Strange the redquarter doesn't have a sexshop.
how i can meet that raoul ? there is only james...
Hi Otomo,
The RLD does have a sexshop. Currently it is only unlocked through the Cleaning job. I need to fix this for future versions.
Stripclub is unlocked by dancing in the club. It is a random event but it needs some stats to unlock:
1) Lizzy must wear a party dress.
2) Lizzy must have Looks of 35+ OR know how to dance (Freestyle of 25+; learn at danceschool).
If the random event triggers, she can meet Raul and he will want Lizzy to dance in his stripclub. Note: Lizzy must know how to poledance too in order to successfully get the invite.
Anyone know what the triggers are for the BJ event at the strip club?
Is it just ultra rare? I have refreshed numerous times, but never see an option for it.
Which Blowjob event?
I dont know if I did something wrong but I cant seem to get Mo's other events. Im now at flower exp 100 and the last event I got was when I picked marieke up from school and he just greeted me or something like that. After that, never heard from him again. Did skip over some dialogue and need to buy something?

Also Henry told me that I could decrease my rent if I was to bring in a bouquet of flowers every thursday but it seems that was only a one time event, is that event working as intended or is it just not fleshed out?

Thanks in advance
Hi noname74, Perhaps you've led Lizzy away from the clutches of Mo by choosing the right options :) It is possible to meet him and then to get rid of him.
BUT, it sounds more like you've skipped some EXP by using a cheat? If so, then yes, you will miss out. Cheats will ruin the story driven events in this game. If you haven't used any cheats, let me know and send me a save file so I can investigate.
I lent money to Summer and I cannot see how to advance any further. Is there an encounter I am missing?
Hi @ Pparka,
That is as far as the story goes at the moment. More to come :)

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
i am using my old save, V0.8.8.51 still has issue with henry quest even after i click "update me" button and tried to continue the sequence of thurs "Go to Henry and 'talk' about the rent." then last option ->"walk away" with a black screen.
Hi terry175,
Hmm okay, do you have a save file for me perhaps? So I can investigate it on my end to see what the issue is?

Thanks
BurningSun

Feb 23, 2019
Hello, quick question there is a second picture with a pricelist where a blowjob only cost 10 what do i have to do to get that or is this not in the game

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hello, quick question there is a second picture with a pricelist where a blowjob only cost 10 what do i have to do to get that or is this not in the game
Hi badgirlgonebad,
Not in the game yet. It is there for the next update where the player will have the options to turn off/on certain content like golden showers etc. It is a work in progress, but that image I had already cropped :)

Cheers
BurningSun

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Which Blowjob event?
In the stripper job, once you are working full nude, there are several events that can pop, including someone asking to eat your pussy, people asking to bury their face in your tits, and two different lap dances. I was under the impression there was another rare event involving a BJ. There are some image files related to it in that folder.

I've had one other person come forward with this bug and it looked like cheats were used. If you haven't used any cheats, I'd love to get a save file from you so I can investigate it and fix it for you.
As I mentioned to the other guy, I know this chain is "fragile", so I usually don't skip pre-61, but I do skip from 61 to 81. After that I usually don't. I have had the red-window work properly in the past, so I assumed since it was changed recently, that it was related to that.

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
Hi Manticore96, Should be fixed now.

Hi closetclopper,
Make sure Lizzy has Dignity of less than 65 OR has Liberty higher than 45.

Hi Inb4homophobia, should be fixed now.

Hi yozara,
It's a bit difficult to know which ones you actually refer too. If you could let me know which vids you are talking about, I can let you know how to be able to see them.

Hi JuneMarshallxoxo,
ALL versions have images. If you cannot see any images and video's, you must have either not downloaded the Main data file or done something wrong during the installation. Please make sure you have downloaded the main data file from the main page (~1GB). Unzip it and you should literally be good to go when clicking the HTML file (called Life Choices V0.8.8.50).

In the DATA file there is a screenshot of how the folder structure should look like once unzipped. There is a .jpg file as well as .txt file with instructions.

GL

Hi Jon135,
Sound like your cache is cleared every day or something like that. You can physically load and save the game at any time. Press the 'Save' button on the left side of the screen. Then scroll down and you will see options like 'Save to disk' & 'Load to disk'. Those options actually make physical save-files.

Hi J1215,
Good path's are in development. Mansion, cars etc are a long long way off though. But shorter and simpler versions of that are being developed. It just takes time AND generally those paths are less interesting as nothing much happens other then pads on the shoulder :)

Lizzy can start to build a relationship with Summer at the beach. (story being developed - Maximum rel. 25)

Hi Terakahn,
Should be fixed with this new version.

Hi Sakhmeth,

Hi Otomo,
The RLD does have a sexshop. Currently it is only unlocked through the Cleaning job. I need to fix this for future versions.
Stripclub is unlocked by dancing in the club. It is a random event but it needs some stats to unlock:
1) Lizzy must wear a party dress.
2) Lizzy must have Looks of 35+ OR know how to dance (Freestyle of 25+; learn at danceschool).
If the random event triggers, she can meet Raul and he will want Lizzy to dance in his stripclub. Note: Lizzy must know how to poledance too in order to successfully get the invite.

Which Blowjob event?

Hi noname74, Perhaps you've led Lizzy away from the clutches of Mo by choosing the right options :) It is possible to meet him and then to get rid of him.
BUT, it sounds more like you've skipped some EXP by using a cheat? If so, then yes, you will miss out. Cheats will ruin the story driven events in this game. If you haven't used any cheats, let me know and send me a save file so I can investigate.

Hi @ Pparka,
That is as far as the story goes at the moment. More to come :)

Cheers
BurningSun
Thanks Sir/Buddy. Was waiting for this since few days. o7

Grimson21

Jan 9, 2022
when I do the Mo route, I do everything up to the RLD window but then it doesn't appear to be able to work, not even days later. Does anyone know why?

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
when I do the Mo route, I do everything up to the RLD window but then it doesn't appear to be able to work, not even days later. Does anyone know why?
This question was asked on page 217, replied to by someone else (me) on 218, and replied to by the developer on that same page.

Are you using the console in any way? The developer believes the problem stems from that (see three posts up).

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah Henry bug is still there, I'm at the stage where I kiss him to lower rent. This goes through, but then goes to a black screen when trying to exit his room. Uploading save file so you can see it.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
In the stripper job, once you are working full nude, there are several events that can pop, including someone asking to eat your pussy, people asking to bury their face in your tits, and two different lap dances. I was under the impression there was another rare event involving a BJ. There are some image files related to it in that folder.
----
As I mentioned to the other guy, I know this chain is "fragile", so I usually don't skip pre-61, but I do skip from 61 to 81. After that I usually don't. I have had the red-window work properly in the past, so I assumed since it was changed recently, that it was related to that.
Hi Sakhmeth,
Aha, I thought in the dance club :) Yes there is a BJ event in the strip club. At the moment it is quite rare though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well at 61 there is a crucial event which always needs to be done (the poppy field). Mo's actions are defined by Lizzy's choices. If she denies him too often (gifts etc) he may find Lizzy to be taking too much of his time. Time he could spend on one of his other 'projects'.
That is an immersive way of saying: During the story events are checked and flags are set. Once enough flags are set take route A, otherwise take route B or C or... etc. etc.
Skipping story events is deadly for the progress of the game sorry.
Thanks Sir/Buddy. Was waiting for this since few days. o7
Hi Manticore96, I know and I'm sorry for the delay! :(
Hi Grimson21,
Please check my answer above in this post to Sakhmeth and check his answer to you in two posts above this one. If you haven't used a cheat, let me know.
Yeah Henry bug is still there, I'm at the stage where I kiss him to lower rent. This goes through, but then goes to a black screen when trying to exit his room. Uploading save file so you can see it.
Hi SuicideByTaco,
!!! That is a whole different bug than the one I have been working on to crush. It is an easy fix though, so I will post a link in the next hour or so if testing goes okay.

Thanks
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes