closetclopper

Dec 23, 2018
What level of the Liberal stat do I need to enter the sex shop? I'm trying to do the maid path, but I can't buy the uniform because the sex shop won't let me enter.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
hey guys, I just spent a bit of time looking at the video of the game and I see several "flashing" videos I've never seen (at the pool, in the parc, in the mall are the one I don't remember ever happening to me) how do I get those ? (i spent a lot of time walking through the parc)

Jon135

Jun 27, 2021
Hey just so you know I am playing on Mac so I do not know if the problem can be seen on PC too : I play the game, make saves and all that, I'm done turn off the computer, but when I come back to play the next day all the saves are gone, just gone, and it happens every single time. Is there a way to have a physical file for the saves so that I could make a copy of it in case the problem comes back or, if it already exists could somebody tells me where it is please ? I already lost too much time ^^

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if Lizzy (MC) on a good path would achieve great success, become self-confident, buy herself a mansion, a car and hire her own maids and security!; +Also (as an option): so that Lizzy would become the dominant Lizzy!

Reactions: BBZ01

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
It would be great if Lizzy (MC) would have romance relationships with girls!
(Especially it would be great on a good path)
You can meet Summer at the beach party... Relationship building now (up to 25) with full relationship in the pipeline. Summer is a good girl...

Reactions: J1215

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
for henry quest, there are some error in the code:
1. at certain point, you have to set SugarCube.State.variables.HenryTask=0 (i remb it's after bibi portion about dont judge her)
this has something to do with the code logic.
2. after this point, you will see blank screen. [[leave his room |EMenu]] code seems to be faulty, I have set it to [[leave his room |Home]] to avoid blank screen

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kpao_e

Inb4homophobia

Jun 2, 2018
for henry quest, there are some error in the code:
1. at certain point, you have to set SugarCube.State.variables.HenryTask=0 (i remb it's after bibi portion about dont judge her)
this has something to do with the code logic.
2. after this point, you will see blank screen. [[leave his room |EMenu]] code seems to be faulty, I have set it to [[leave his room |Home]] to avoid blank screen
I figured out how to do 1 but don't know the process to do 2. Does this fix it completely and make future encounters work too or just save you from that first blank screen?

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
I figured out how to do 1 but don't know the process to do 2.
Open the .html in any text editor that can search-and-replace then switch out these:

OldNew
[[walk away|EMenu]][[walk away|Home]]
[[walking away|EMenu]][[walking away|Home]]
[[out of the room|EMenu]][[out of the room|Home]]
[[out of his room|EMenu]][[out of his room|Home]]
[[walk out|EMenu]][[walk out|Home]]
[[leave his room |EMenu]][[leave his room |Home]]

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
I have gotten to the point where Mo has told me I have to work at the window, and a few weeks have gone by and there still is no option to work at the window. I have visited and paid Mo on Sundays, and there has been no issues or anything unlocked.
Can anyone please advise how to unlock the window in the RLD?
I just encountered this bug as well.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
there is now way to unlock the locations ?
I readed there is a stripclub option in that game, but it seems locked. Strange the redquarter doesn't have a sexshop.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
I readed there is a stripclub option in that game, but it seems locked. Strange the redquarter doesn't have a sexshop.
Learn how to pole dance and then dance for Raoul at the club in Bijlmer.

Reactions: BBZ01

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
The strip club can be accessed by learning pole dancing and getting a card at the nightclub then passing an audition. You'll then be able to do a 2nd job a couple of nights a week at the strip club.
There is a sex shop which can be accessed once unlocked by a random event while walking in the city.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
how i can meet that raoul ? there is only james...
Dance on the club dancefloor. At some point (randomly?) you will be given Raoul's business card, after which Raoul may (again randomly?) be available when you visit the club again. Dance for him, and if you are good enough he will give you an audition at the strip club (in the RLD).

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes