BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Just a bug report - after ignoring Mo's window job for a week, when he wants to increase the payment, the page on the image is a dead end. "Step in the elevator" link just takes away the money and shows the same page over and over again.

The game is great btw!
Hi cooljanka,
I can't recreate the bug you mentioned. Do you happen to have a savegame? It will help me pinpoint the issue straight away.
Ah. Thank you.
That was what I was missing. I always finished before that time.
I was familiar with day-of-the-week restrictions on some events, but I wasn't considering hour specific time-of-day restrictions.

Are there any other non-obvious ones out there?
By this I mean that walking in the park during the day and night have obviously different event pools, but are there other events that occur only during narrow time bands?

Have a great vacation.
Hi Sakhmeth,

It was agreat holiday, but way too short!
There are all kinds of triggers in the game that are hard to get. Overall these should not impact gameplay and only act as a nice-surprise-when-you-play-the-game-for-the-x-number-of-time-and-suddenly-you-come-across-something-new event.
But yeah there are a few more minor ones like that, but can't think of them of the top of my head sorry.
Still confused on the Henry stuff. I read through this thread and I'm pretty sure I made the right choices (although it has been a while now), but after the newest update, I still have no option to visit him. I just go pay the rent on Thursday and thats it.
Hi Nippero,
I'm not getting the issues anymore. Do you have a savegame which I can look at to try and find the issue?
is there a walkthrough for all events and all locations?
hi izex,
Not at the moment, but soon-ish.
What is the point of this game? Can I go to school or somewhere else or what am I doing there?
Ye I know this for now but how to I trigger new Locations? All I can do is to go to pubs public toilettes other citty locations flower shop malls and thats prettyx much it no clubs no nothing basicly only one job opportuninty
Hi Mieko_Donnie,

Well I guess the point of this game is eventually getting off? :) The MC needs your help. She ran away from home and now is in Amsterdam and the big city is full of corruption and sleazy men and women. Your job is to help Lizzy *cough* avoid *cough* these events and live happily ever after.
The game is still in BETA, so for now there are no good endings yet. SO keep that in mind. Plenty of bad ones though :)

Regarding locations; It sounds like you've not really looked around properly yet. Have you checked the message board for example? There are flyers there from time to time that can open up new locations. Have you bought a map from the local store? It also opens up some new locations.
I also think that you haven't checked the hints section yet on the left hand side? Check it out for some basic hints as well.

Please keep in mind the following as well; This is a slow burn game, you need to spend time to get to the smut. Basically every one of the four jobs can/will push Lizzy towards her doom. It will take some time, but it will happen. Unless you make the right choices for her.

GL!
Yes but apparently there are two scenes at 118 flower exp window route, one wholesome and one not, i've got the first one, but i have no idea how to get the other, BurningSun explain please.
Hi EdgeOfShadow,
There are 2 possible routes with Mo (after Lizzy chose to go with him and not stay at his apartment and therefore avoiding Faoud).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The other route is indeed the rough one.
Can you become a muscular girl?
Hi tomcatz,
No, you can't.
i checked the north side of the city where ppl say the gym is at but it the "gym" doesnt even show ? i am on day 120 lol and idk how to get the gym to show up all i got is the flower shop so far.
Hi ElJefe1995,
The Gym only shows up AFTER you the flyer for it. Check out the messgae board at the entrance of the apartment block Lizzy is staying at. Or you might get lucky whilst walking through the street and finding a flyer, or get one handed at the beach.
GL!
Is Helen an option for some luv:oops:? Will she ever be? Feel like there might be some hidden potential in Helen path
Hi Namuswill,
No. Helen is a good soul and will stay that way.
Hi, everyone, I have a problem with Henry quest.
After talking with him and hugged him, I talked with Bibi in her room at 20:00.
Now I can't visit him anymore, neither bibi, and when I talk to him during rent payments it says only:
pay him
not enough money
What did I do wrong?
HI Janjy,
Maybe you did nothing wrong. Do you a savegame for me? Just attach it to a post and then I can investigate it further. I cannot seem to recreate this bug at all so can't fix it atm, but your savefile may enable me to get it fixed.
any news on the paris update
Hi davidr2140,
It is coming. This year, this summer. That is the plan and it is still looking good. So latest by end August/mid Sept.
Hello,

I failed again the path for further interactions with Henry and have played too much since to revert to a previous save. I'm not even sure what I did wrong, as I remember I hugged him, but was not offered the kissing option (IIRC).

Does anyone know what game variable needs to be tweaked to reinitiate specifically Henry's storyline? Or even validate the whole Henry/Bibi/Henry interaction so I can go further?

Thanks for your help
Hi Daulas,
To you the same question as to the others. Do you have a savegame for me please?

Kind regards
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi All,

Sorry for the somewhart long absence. A lot of stuff happened in June. Most important things for me were:
1) My holiday. Which was awesome. Thank you all who asked. It was needed after the long Covid period. But like most holidays (if not all) way too short :(
2) Possibly more important than no1; After a little over 3 (yes three) years, I finally got a job again! It is exhasuting and has not left me with a lot of time, let alone energy to work on the game. It is an adjustment after such a long time to have a proper 9-5 job again. But I'm slowly getting used to it.

I've been working on the game though and to prove it below a screenshot or two that will give away some important changes.
But I'll leave that up to you to find out :)

Take care all and thank you for your patience with me and the game progress!
BurningSun

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Hi All,

Sorry for the somewhart long absence. A lot of stuff happened in June. Most important things for me were:
1) My holiday. Which was awesome. Thank you all who asked. It was needed after the long Covid period. But like most holidays (if not all) way too short :(
2) Possibly more important than no1; After a little over 3 (yes three) years, I finally got a job again! It is exhasuting and has not left me with a lot of time, let alone energy to work on the game. It is an adjustment after such a long time to have a proper 9-5 job again. But I'm slowly getting used to it.

I've been working on the game though and to prove it below a screenshot or two that will give away some important changes.
But I'll leave that up to you to find out :)

Take care all and thank you for your patience with me and the game progress!
BurningSun
Well a lot indeed and looking good too! Glad you got to have a holiday, much deserved and overdue I guess?! Also congratulations on the job, hope all progresses well. ATB.

Janjy

Jun 10, 2017
Hi BurningSun, thank you for your answer.
Yeah it was my fault.
I restarted with latest html and it was solved, I guess the bug was in the archived one.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
B-but she doesn't need to be evil to have feelings for Lizzy :cry:
From previous plays she does but more as a caring motherly figure wanting to support her. I have suggested to BurningSun that he maybe adds some nice stuff such as Helen inviting Lizzy to a family meal etc. Who know there maybe a nice cousin at the meal... One can but hope. At the mo the only 'full good relationship' is Summer who Lizzy can meet at the beach party.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Save from 0.8.8.32
Error: <<for>>: bad conditional expression: State.variables.Debt is undefined

When I use the update button he fix it when I save it now and load the save it isn`t fixed.

I see when I load the save it get back to 0.8.8.32 and not what you think that it be after the update 0.8.8.52

Ninja281

Jun 25, 2021
Does the strip club go further than blowjobs? I have gotten as far as the private booth lap dances, blowjobs, and getting eaten out on stage. Haven't seen anything past that and wasn't sure if I was missing something

Also what ways can you be raped on the beach. I found the early sunday morning when youre wearing a bikini and the drunk beach party one. What others are there.

Last edited:

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
is it only me or what i didnt find the maid outfit where can i buy it?
You should have access to the sex-shop in the Red Light District when you get the instruction to buy one. Otherwise, check the ad board at the house's entrance or hope to find a leaflet while walking on the street.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
soooo, this update it´s mostly ironing and bug fixing, with no major storylines updates? Something in the summer line and something in the flowershop mo-windows line.

I´m missing something?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Two Questions: how can I play chess at the pub? And have changed the requisites to get paid 10$/hour for pub working? If I RR, was something tied to int, but now with int 35 still get only 8 bucks

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Two Questions: how can I play chess at the pub? And have changed the requisites to get paid 10$/hour for pub working? If I RR, was something tied to int, but now with int 35 still get only 8 bucks
On the chess question it's a random event which can occur daily (maybe only during the summer months) in a 1-hour slot. I think it's the hour following when Lizzy needs to turn up for work but can't remember. Yep I noticed that the intel level; has changed for the salary at the pub; that's 1 for BurningSun I guess.

cooljanka

Mar 6, 2019
Hi cooljanka,
I can't recreate the bug you mentioned. Do you happen to have a savegame? It will help me pinpoint the issue straight away.
Hey, no, unfortunately I didn't keep the save. You're probably gonna want to kill me now, but it's possible I messed with the variables a bit and broke it.

I was sure this was a "cheat-free" playthrough, but if you're unable to replicate the bug, maybe I was wrong.

If no one else had a similar problem, I would just ignore it.

I really hope you didn't spend too much time on this, and I apologize.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
How to become a photo model?
It's 1 of the 4 jobs you can apply for immediately or once you have quit another job. You can do that from home. You can't be addicted to anything, drunk or high other than pot.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Other than making $, does anything else happen if you work at the Pub?
Not that I've seen but hopefully in future updates. If you get drunk on cocktails an even has a random chance of happenning, 1 outcome OK and the other bad.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes