Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
getting drugged at the Pub will give you an error message and then teleports you to drugged event at the Club

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Yeah so no idea every other game like this works without issues, Amsterdam and html file in the same folder.

May 14, 2017
Are there any cheats for this? Juggling stats like beauty is unbearable in the long run.
I use opera and press ctrl + shift + I this brings the developer console up then i type SugarCube.State.active.variables
from their u can edit a lot of stats.

Chrome its i think F12, and i don't like firefox so no idea what their console button is

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
found what I can only imagine to be a bug. In that I was a virgin, had 10 condoms, had been doing GH BJs, but then I was raped at the club. I didn't like that, so I reloaded a save from earlier that day. But my character still had one condom removed from her inventory, and GH BJ's, now included GH fucking. It's like reloading the save removed it from the character stats screen, but didn't remove it from the rest of the game. I'm playing the newest version.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Are there any cheats for this? Juggling stats like beauty is unbearable in the long run.
Why exactly? Can you let me know? Looks at the start is a bit difficult for certain jobs I agree, but in the long run it is quite easy, or at least supposed to be :)

BurningSun

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Why exactly? Can you let me know? Looks at the start is a bit difficult for certain jobs I agree, but in the long run it is quite easy, or at least supposed to be :)

BurningSun
The biggest pain for me in the beginning was not knowing that there was like 3 types of makeup to be used. You start with some, but until you discover the mall, and find it in the right store... i was drawing a blank as to why I would have to stack the lower end makeups, to get looks enough to work... when right at the start, I was fine with what I had, until it ran out.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Hello BurningSun,
yes, I did it again, I started another game from the beginning. It is true, that there isn't much new content so far, but I am really satisfied with the new stuff you added
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, by the way, this time I started with the library job, because I don't want to play the
any more.

Well, you see, I'm quite into your game. Thanks again for your work!

Reactions: DrDirty

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
The biggest pain for me in the beginning was not knowing that there was like 3 types of makeup to be used. You start with some, but until you discover the mall, and find it in the right store... i was drawing a blank as to why I would have to stack the lower end makeups, to get looks enough to work... when right at the start, I was fine with what I had, until it ran out.
Hehe, yeah having only lipstick and nail polish would be kinds difficult.
Not to try being an ass, but have you seen the hints button on the left side of the screen? You may find some useful hints there to help you further? If not please feel free to ask!

BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
have glory hole? How hability?
have glory hole? walktrought?
Hi erik bombo,

At the moment the way to unlock the glory holes is

I had wanted to rework the glory hole in this version, but didn't get round to it. In the future there will be more ways to unlock it, more events and possibly a way to really earn money with it. But that is for the future.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
There seems to be a bug at the health club, when going to the gym there is no option to go out again. Only:
"You look around and wander what to do
- Have a nice shower.
- Do some cardio.
- Train your self-defense."
And when your energy runs out you can only take showers, until closing time...
I've got two other people with this bug, but I cannot recreate it. I always have a button that says 'go back to the changing room'. Do you perhaps have some more details so I can determine what is going on? Are you sure you've updated the HTML file and that you are not using an older one?

getting drugged at the Pub will give you an error message and then teleports you to drugged event at the Club
Hmm what do you mean getting drugged at the pub? You cannot get drugged at the pub.

Cheers
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes