BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Yes, using latest HTML file. I did some decompiling of the Twine code and a couple of things:
1) You have the if $Raul gte 1 section twice
I believe you have two /if after the return to main building option while you should only have one (the one closing out whether the time is before 9PM)

Not sure if that'll fix anything but it's just something I noticed in that section. (Also, I see reference of 'privat whore" if Faoud or $Guy is there, typo of private)

Thanks for all the great work!
Can I ask you to re-download the HTML file (Download 1 on the 1st page of this thread)? I've got 1 person already telling me that after they re-downloaded it, it seemed to work.

Typo fixed throughout the game. TY!

BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I haven’t played this game in a while so can someone tell me does being in one job lock you into an ending, like if I work at the flower shop till the end of its story does it stop me from getting other jobs and stuff
Depends on your stats and a few other things. Basically the flower shop is fine. If you follow the cleaning job for example, then in the very end, if you just keep showing up you trigger an ending.

Finishing the Fashion job will generally result in very high fame which is not appreciated by other employers, but there are several ways to lower it again.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I have the bug too. Happens every time.
Didn't load an old save. Played a new game with version 0.8.5
Could I also ask you to re-download the file and try again? It seems to somehow work for some.

Thank you
BurningSun

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Just wondering if you do either a shift+f5 and/or clear cache and try again. In a couple rare instances iv seen caching of sugarcube games if put into the same folder as previous versions. It shouldnt matter and theres nothing it really should be caching about a sugarcube game, but iv had it happen in the past with some games and doing that seemed to help. Either that or put the whole game into a different folder than where you ran it previously and test.

3sp00k

Jun 10, 2018
A small "bug", I think u forgot to take in acount that u can lose Lizzy's virginity at the loan shark :(

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
OK after playig this game a bit and looking into the ending files i notice a few ending video which i have never been able to trigger. I know how to get the go back home endings and each "job" endings but no others.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
A small "bug", I think u forgot to take in acount that u can lose Lizzy's virginity at the loan shark :(
Yeah correct, I also forgot the Donny-route if you meet him on the beach or at the pool! /shame

I'll fix it soon. First I'll release a bugfix to kill the gym bug and a few other bugs.

Cheers
BurningSun

desideuce

Apr 30, 2017
1. Is there a proper walkthrough for this game?
2. What's the best/quickest way to lower dignity?

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a way to lose your virginity in a 'nice' way? I mean without having to be on coke, or raped while drunk, or coerced as part of a job? The only thing I've seen that even comes close is one-night stands, which isn't a satisfying way to lose it. I'm currently at the Library job.

Do I remember correctly that the flower job has some sort of boyfriend path that might be what I'm after? Anything else?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is there a way to lose your virginity in a 'nice' way? I mean without having to be on coke, or raped while drunk, or coerced as part of a job? The only thing I've seen that even comes close is one-night stands, which isn't a satisfying way to lose it. I'm currently at the Library job.

Do I remember correctly that the flower job has some sort of boyfriend path that might be what I'm after? Anything else?
Hi Forgeshield,

At the moment the only way to loose your virginity in a 'nice' way are by going to the club and flirt with some guys. You can find a 'normal' guy to whom you'll lose it (if you choose too). BUT, yes you are right it is a one night stand.

The Flower job route is more or less also a nice way to lose it.

In the future I will be adding more options for Lizzy to lose it and for sure 'nice' & 'proper' ways will be high on my list as the aim of the game is to also implement 'good' routes.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hello BurningSun,
yes, I did it again, I started another game from the beginning. It is true, that there isn't much new content so far, but I am really satisfied with the new stuff you added
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, by the way, this time I started with the library job, because I don't want to play the
any more.

Well, you see, I'm quite into your game. Thanks again for your work!
Very happy to hear it again :)
Two more small things I noticed
Answers are in the spoilers!

Thanks a lot for your detailed post ray3dave!
BurningSun

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
I noticed one minor thing about gloryholes - the description sometimes says that you're picking up the money but it doesn't get added to your purse and there is no amount shown with all the other stats changes. I haven't done extensive testing around this issue, it does happen regularly but not every time. I assume there would be justification for just forgetting about the money unter some circumstances depending on certain stats or the guys randomly simply not paying but it should be reflected in the description.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
As I said I was trying to help someone I didn't have it myself,. I just downloaded it and the issue is that in chrome you can type SugarCube.State.active.variables and see a list of the variables, then select the variable you want and change it. in Firefox you have to type in the whole variable clause to change in each variable. At least I know that now so can advise people correctly in the future.
There's your problem! ;)

In Firefox, you do NOT add the 'active' between State & variables. Calling up the variables list looks like "SugarCube.State.variables" (no "-"), and then click on the ### other variables thing after the ones it lists. Activating is, again, "SugarCube.State.variables" (no "-"), but with the variable you want to alter, and = plus the value wanted. NO spaces.
I KNOW with 100% sureness that it works in Firefox. :D

flinger

May 3, 2017
Getting a bug
No way out of the gym after cardio or self defence, only option is to shower but no means to exit.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes