BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is this game really grindy? I'm 40 days in and all I seem to do is go to work and go home.
Some of the jobs are more grindy then others. So it depends which job you have chosen.
Overall; Yes I think in general people will call this game grindy. I'm sorry but it is the way I like it. I don't like games a lot where you get instant smut by clicking three times (unless it is very well written & great scenario).

In any case, let me know which job and how much experience you have in that job and I'll tell you how much longer before smut starts. :)

Cheers
BurningSun

lenny1

Sep 8, 2017
somehow i always run out of makeup even though i still have lipstick and nail polish for several days

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Not sure if I understand you correctly. Lizzy had sex somewhere in the game and Lizzy did not lose her virginity? Only when she had sex at the photo shoot?

If that is the case, please tell me:
1) At which event(s) did Lizzy have sex before the shoot?
2) Did you use a cheat?

Thanks
BurningSun
Played from an existing save where Lizzie was a slut and still lost her virginity during the photo shoot. It was long gone by then, so far gone it was a distant memory

SteelPaladin1997

Jul 10, 2017
somehow i always run out of makeup even though i still have lipstick and nail polish for several days
Makeup is a separate item from lipstick and nail polish. You have to go to the mall to find it. The small store doesn't stock it (for some reason).

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Played from an existing save where Lizzie was a slut and still lost her virginity during the photo shoot. It was long gone by then, so far gone it was a distant memory
Hmm strange. Shouldn't happen. Will look at the code once again. When updating the existing save to V0.8.5 or higher, it should be checked whether or not Lizzy had sex yet.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: Burt

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Not sure if I understand you correctly. Lizzy had sex somewhere in the game and Lizzy did not lose her virginity? Only when she had sex at the photo shoot?

If that is the case, please tell me:
1) At which event(s) did Lizzy have sex before the shoot?
2) Did you use a cheat?

Thanks
BurningSun
i did use cheat - but only to reduce to 0 the dignity, nothing else.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
This is absolutely not my type of game. I don't enjoy female protagonists, the pacing is slow at the beginning with little instruction on where to go/hint towards a larger world and the story is somewhat generic.

HOWEVER - I love this game. It's really weird. It's like having a meal where you hate all of the ingredients separately but somehow when you mash them all together in the right quantities then something special happens.

Really perfect design from the guy who made it. Everything flows together in such a way that you get caught up in the game without really knowing when and it's got that "one more turn/day" feel like a Civ game where you'll throw 5 hours at the game without realising.

Brilliant work @BurningSun, you're a talented dev.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are the ones im getting:

"I'm just... Mo's girlfriend and I work at the flower shop where Mo and I met and..."

"I'm just... a local ehmm bimbo... and ran into the guy that lives here yesterday."

The last one divides into:

"Ehmm.. I just ran into him and... ended up here you know?"
"I... Ehmm I'm just a prostitute and was ready to get going really why?"

What Im looking for is the path to get me to the picture of "End8Property.jpg" - There is "property of Mo" written on her, so I guess thats what Im looking for.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
These are the ones im getting:

"I'm just... Mo's girlfriend and I work at the flower shop where Mo and I met and..."

"I'm just... a local ehmm bimbo... and ran into the guy that lives here yesterday."

The last one divides into:

"Ehmm.. I just ran into him and... ended up here you know?"
"I... Ehmm I'm just a prostitute and was ready to get going really why?"

What Im looking for is the path to get me to the picture of "End8Property.jpg" - There is "property of Mo" written on her, so I guess thats what Im looking for.
Aha, well then you are already too far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The options you listed are all not-so-good-for-Lizzy-options ;)

BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
This is absolutely not my type of game. I don't enjoy female protagonists, the pacing is slow at the beginning with little instruction on where to go/hint towards a larger world and the story is somewhat generic.

HOWEVER - I love this game. It's really weird. It's like having a meal where you hate all of the ingredients separately but somehow when you mash them all together in the right quantities then something special happens.

Really perfect design from the guy who made it. Everything flows together in such a way that you get caught up in the game without really knowing when and it's got that "one more turn/day" feel like a Civ game where you'll throw 5 hours at the game without realising.

Brilliant work @BurningSun, you're a talented dev.
Wow! Thank you very much for so much positive praise! Makes my day. Honest!!:happyblush
Hope I'll be able to keep you interested in the game for a long time to come :)

BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes