fotistse

Apr 27, 2017
How do i get a "good" ending at the pub hookup??
I ordered the expensive drink folllowed the guy but she
always ends up at the apartment alone..
Thanks

flyflyfly37

Aug 7, 2017
Love the game!! Though it's a bit grindy... How do I cheat? The console methods on pg 10 didn't work, it said the command I typed into was not defined...

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...The console methods on pg 10 didn't work...
The console commands are for a SugarCube 1.x based game, this game is now built using SugarCube 2.x and to use the debug object to access it's variables you need to use SugarCube.State.variables instead.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
How do i get a "good" ending at the pub hookup??
I ordered the expensive drink folllowed the guy but she
always ends up at the apartment alone..
Thanks
When you meet him and you're drunk enough, there is a very small chance he will offer you another drink. So it is a matter of luck/bad luck whether you get offered another drink or not.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey thanks for that, I didn't even think about going to the church. I tried to lower her reputation by doing yoga but that also increases her dignity and it only goes so far. Thanks so much.
Lol forgot about Yoga :) but the church also increases dignity!

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
The one thing I would love to see is more action in the showers, gang banged by the men, join in with couple etc.

Also I noticed that after a full year she is now 19 shouldn't that be 18 if she was 17 to start with?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
The one thing I would love to see is more action in the showers, gang banged by the men, join in with couple etc.

Also I noticed that after a full year she is now 19 shouldn't that be 18 if she was 17 to start with?
Shower-action will be extended :)

She turned 18 the day before her parents got divorced. So she was 18 (just) when arriving in Amsterdam.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
should be no ending for a sandbox
Not sure why you believe that should be the case, but I made the game because I had fun making it and I like the possibility to encounter certain 'dead ends'.
I'm sorry if you don't like it, but they are here to stay and more (also good ones) will be added in the future.

Kind regards
BurningSun

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Not sure why you believe that should be the case, but I made the game because I had fun making it and I like the possibility to encounter certain 'dead ends'.
I'm sorry if you don't like it, but they are here to stay and more (also good ones) will be added in the future.

Kind regards
BurningSun
Well, the thing with ENDS, good or bad ends, is that when you finally got your Lizzy fleshed out and got her to do all kinds of naughty things you just do'nt want to lose her and start all over again.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
The choice of wearing panties disappear when my dignity went really low, but never came back.
And I can still give my panties to the bachelor-party even if I am not wearing any.

Is there anything you could do at the pub? I saw something about working there, but can't find that post anymore.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Well, the thing with ENDS, good or bad ends, is that when you finally got your Lizzy fleshed out and got her to do all kinds of naughty things you just do'nt want to lose her and start all over again.
Saving the game is your friend :)

It is not that I don't get it. But I kinda like them.. so yeah sorry!

Reactions: ray3dave

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
The choice of wearing panties disappear when my dignity went really low, but never came back.
And I can still give my panties to the bachelor-party even if I am not wearing any.

Is there anything you could do at the pub? I saw something about working there, but can't find that post anymore.
Hey Oddf3ll0w,

Hmm never came back? What exactly? The possibility to turn on/off the panties button itself?
Ok.. Sounds like I forgot to do the bachelor event. Will fix it for V0.8.5.2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers
BurningSun

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Hey Oddf3ll0w,

Hmm never came back? What exactly? The possibility to turn on/off the panties button itself?
Ok.. Sounds like I forgot to do the bachelor event. Will fix it for V0.8.5.2.

Cheers
BurningSun
Well, I don't get teh
. Actually, I don't get anything happen at the

Somethinng odd about the

And one more question about

And

Still fun to play it, just a tiny bit repetetive. I now work at Balans after completing the library route - she got fired before something else could happen, I remember there was a path with a coworker as well. It took 45 days of cleaning to get to the interesting stuff.... Well... THANKS FOR THE GAME, AGAIN!

flyflyfly37

Aug 7, 2017
The console commands are for a SugarCube 1.x based game, this game is now built using SugarCube 2.x and to use the debug object to access it's variables you need to use SugarCube.State.variables instead.
Thanks! Got most of the variables to work! Except for Housekeeping and Library Science... Can't get those two to change...... Any idea what they're called?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Well, I don't get teh
. Actually, I don't get anything happen at the

Somethinng odd about the

And one more question about

And

Still fun to play it, just a tiny bit repetetive. I now work at Balans after completing the library route - she got fired before something else could happen, I remember there was a path with a coworker as well. It took 45 days of cleaning to get to the interesting stuff.... Well... THANKS FOR THE GAME, AGAIN!
Ouch... from super happy posts to this moderetly happy post with some critisism. It goes downhill fast! :closedtongue:
Remarks in orange per spoiler.
In any case, thanks for the post and the remarks ray. They help a lot!!!

BurningSun

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Remarks in orange per spoiler.
In any case, thanks for the post and the remarks ray. They help a lot!!!

BurningSun
I think we like playing it as much as you like making it. P.S. I got her reputation back to 0, intellect to 30 etc., and the other jobs still don't come back, but she's still a whore and now I can pay the rent for a year.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I think we like playing it as much as you like making it. P.S. I got her reputation back to 0, intellect to 30 etc., and the other jobs still don't come back, but she's still a whore and now I can pay the rent for a year.
Hehe great to hear!

Hmmm did you start with the cleaning job or modelling job?

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
HI all,

V0.8.5.2 is now available.

Several encounters that I had forgotten about in V0.8.5 now take into account whether or not Lizzy is still a virgin.
Several bugs have also been terminated.

Thank you all for reporting the issues/bugs/typos.

If there are no other serious bugs, I'll start working on V0.8.6 - 'In Da Club'.

Cheers
BurningSun.

@N7, Could you please update the main page? (Only Download 1 needs additional mirrors) TY!!!

Reactions: N7 and ray3dave
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes