McLux

Feb 21, 2018
said:
Have you updated the game by pressing the Update button on the left side of the screen?
Did various tests with old saves and if I do not use the update button I get the no options screen. As soon as I update (just before heading into the gym; at the lockerroom) everything is fine.
Hi again,
Sorry that's right, I did not update the game. It's done now and "gym" works correctly.
Thanks for your good work.
McLux

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
said:

Hi again,
Sorry that's right, I did not update the game. It's done now and "gym" works correctly.
Thanks for your good work.
McLux
Pfew!! You had me worried there for a second haha :)
Good to hear it works & thank you for taking the time to let me know.

Have fun
BurningSun

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Hi and sorry to keep bothering but I think I know why my game won't all me to find another job. Correct me if I'm wrong but you can only have one job at a time?

Since my Lizzy turned into a whore during the housekeeping job, she is still a whore. So since I can go to the park, beach, town, glory hole or the fitness club and make money being a whore, she can't get another job?

Sep 10, 2017
Hi and sorry to keep bothering but I think I know why my game won't all me to find another job. Correct me if I'm wrong but you can only have one job at a time?

Since my Lizzy turned into a whore during the housekeeping job, she is still a whore. So since I can go to the park, beach, town, glory hole or the fitness club and make money being a whore, she can't get another job?
You can only have one job at a time but being fired or quitting or finishing (If that ever gets introduced) a job means you don't have a job, and you can take a new one.

Jobs require your fame to be lower, if you get fired or something, it is likely that you already progressed far into fame. You can go to church or do "low fame" stuff to slowly drop your fame level. From there on, you can go take on jobs again.

If you want something new but you're still in a job, you'll have to get fired, quit or finish it (Current "finishes" all results in an end I think). So get fired (Don't go to work for a while and then show up) or quit (call your boss on your phone).

GL!

Reactions: BurningSun

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
You can only have one job at a time but being fired or quitting or finishing (If that ever gets introduced) a job means you don't have a job, and you can take a new one.

Jobs require your fame to be lower, if you get fired or something, it is likely that you already progressed far into fame. You can go to church or do "low fame" stuff to slowly drop your fame level. From there on, you can go take on jobs again.

If you want something new but you're still in a job, you'll have to get fired, quit or finish it (Current "finishes" all results in an end I think). So get fired (Don't go to work for a while and then show up) or quit (call your boss on your phone).

GL!
I quite the housekeeping job the day before she gets put in a cage, I didn't know about the "fame" variable but that would explain people asking me about the videos on the internet. Will keep a low profile and see how that works, thanks!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Loan Shark is bugged. After not paying them a 2nd time, you can immediately borrow again without "paying" it back, so right now it's essentially a free 600 euro cash injection every 28 days. I'm assuming the intended behavior is to be unable to loan until the loan shark is fully "paid" back?
Absolutely. One loan at the time and once you've paid it back properly, you can loan again. Will have a look at this. Thank you for letting me know. It is a positive bug I guess, so will leave it till next version unless one or two other somewhat bigger bugs appear.

Cheers
BurningSun

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
I got the gym scene and the club scene. Have no clues how to trigger the beach scene, van scene, locker scene, bus scene, street scene... Help, pls...

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Bug report:

Went to health spa, bought one day pass, went to gym, changed clothing and got the screen that said I'd changed my clothing and went to the gym, but there were no options from there out, and there's no 'back' button, forcing the game to a 'dead end' of sorts.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Please downloand the new HTML file (Download 1). Save your current game to disk. Replace the old V0.8.5.2 file with the newly downloaded V0.8.5.3 file. Import save game. Press the update button and it should sort your issues.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: rhev
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes