dewr

May 15, 2018
Makeup is separate from lipstick and nail polish. Visit the makeup store at the mall to buy more.
How do you get to the mall? Every place I click where to go outside of her place it leads to an event and the MC either goes home or is outside her home right after it. I only just started the game so I don't know if I need to pick a certain job or do a certain action yet.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
HI all,

V0.8.5.2 is now available.

Several encounters that I had forgotten about in V0.8.5 now take into account whether or not Lizzy is still a virgin.
Several bugs have also been terminated.

Thank you all for reporting the issues/bugs/typos.

If there are no other serious bugs, I'll start working on V0.8.6 - 'In Da Club'.

Cheers
BurningSun.

@N7, Could you please update the main page? (Only Download 1 needs additional mirrors) TY!!!
Yeah! Please give us the dancing queen stuff!
By the way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 10, 2017
How do you get to the mall? Every place I click where to go outside of her place it leads to an event and the MC either goes home or is outside her home right after it. I only just started the game so I don't know if I need to pick a certain job or do a certain action yet.
You unlock the mall by going to the small shop (From within your home, or when selecting a location in the city). The small shop has a Map, buy the map and open your inventory (right side), then study the map.

Once the map is studied, you can find the mall while selecting a location to go to when you're in the city.

Reactions: dewr

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Read the hints! It is the button to the left of the screen. The very first hint will help you with your issue. :)

Cheers
BurningSun

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Except for Housekeeping and Library Science... Can't get those two to change...... Any idea what they're called?
note: the following instructions are for Chrome, but the other web-browsers behave similarly.

There are (at least) two ways to discover the names of all the game's variables.

1. Type SugarCube.State.variables into the console and press your ENTER key, this will result in a new line (like the following) being outputted in the console...
Code:
{VidSize: "Small", SideHidden: false, Version: "0.8.5", Name: "Lizzy", ....}
... and if you click on the small triangle at the start of the above line then you will be able to see a list of the 'variable' names like so...
Code:
AddBooze:80
AddCheck:0
AddCoke:10
AddCum:10
AddWeed:0
AntiB:0
Beach:0
If you scroll down that above list you should find the ones related to Housekeeping and Library, and if you look at the associated values you should be able to workout the name of the variable you want. After that it is simply a matter of appending that name to the end of the above SugarCube.State.variables constant within the console and assigning a value to it.

2. Type SugarCube.State.variables into the console and then append a full-stop to the end of it, this should result in a small pick list containing a list of the same variable names as above being shown. Scroll down that list until you find the one you want and then press the TAB key to select it, this should result in the above SugarCube.State.variables being changed to include the selected variable name which you can then assign a new value to.

guybrush

Mar 28, 2017
Can't do anything at the gym.Gives me no choices and i have to exit the game or load from a previous save.Any fix about this?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is that all the new version does?
Yes. V0.8.5.2 had a bug in it that prevents you from doing anything at the gym. (Forgot to set a variable at the start of the game). If you're loading an old game, you might not encounter the bug, but on new games you would.

Cheers
BurningSun

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yes. V0.8.5.2 had a bug in it that prevents you from doing anything at the gym. (Forgot to set a variable at the start of the game). If you're loading an old game, you might not encounter the bug, but on new games you would.

Cheers
BurningSun
If I may suggest something.
In the changelog include one sentence that basically says. "New Data-File" and "No new Data-File".
It would make it a lot easier for us players to see, if we have to download the entire thing or not.

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Hi,
I used the new V0.8.5.3 with a save from V0.8.5.2 and I still have nothing at gym. No gym or Self-defense. Do I have to start a new game? :(

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Have you updated the game by pressing the Update button on the left side of the screen?

Did various tests with old saves and if I do not use the update button I get the no options screen. As soon as I update (just before heading into the gym; at the lockerroom) everything is fine.

Thanks
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
If I may suggest something.
In the changelog include one sentence that basically says. "New Data-File" and "No new Data-File".
It would make it a lot easier for us players to see, if we have to download the entire thing or not.
Hi,
I used the new V0.8.5.3 with a save from V0.8.5.2 and I still have nothing at gym. No gym or Self-defense. Do I have to start a new game? :(
Good idea. Will do so in the future.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: Oiz

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Man, I want to like this game but overall, for me, this is just stressful resource and time management full of RNG

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes