BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-
-
-
And
Hey ray,
Comments in orange in the spoilers above!

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I always run out of money before I get to really enjoy the game...do you have any tips?
Keep your expenses low at the beginning, because the money you earn will rise with studying and job experience. An annoying but working way to get money is to save and load in the city in order to find the purse or at least some of the stuff that brings ten to twenty bucks, there are some things in the park as well.

I always tried to gather enough money to buy a better bed, it allows you to work and study at the same day, which really helps. Then I tried to get the jewellery in order not to spend too much on beauty products, but I have never calculated whether this is foolish or not.

TidusFlame1

Jul 28, 2017
I am curious as to how you lose your panties as i have encountered the bus scene where he ask for them and gave them up and afterwards i still have them.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I am curious as to how you lose your panties as i have encountered the bus scene where he ask for them and gave them up and afterwards i still have them.
Maybe she keeps a spare set in her handbag! <smile>

You can choose to never wear panties within the 'Diary' area of the Right Side Bar.

TidusFlame1

Jul 28, 2017
Maybe she keeps a spare set in her handbag! <smile>

You can choose to never wear panties within the 'Diary' area of the Right Side Bar.
I didnt think of that but you could honestly be right as ive known quite a few who do although not quite for that reason

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I like the game so far but have a few questions.

1. I did the housekeeping route and quit before she got put in a cage. When I went to get a different job they all turned me down, I'm assuming I need to lower her reputation?
2. So she's pretty much a whore now and not on birth control, should I assume the game hasn't been programmed to show her getting pregnant yet?

Thanks in advance.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
what folder is saved games kept in?
Saves are stored in your web-browser's Local Storage cache.

You can use the "Save to Disk" option on the game's Saves dialog to copy those Save onto your local hard-drive.

Sep 10, 2017
2. So she's pretty much a whore now and not on birth control, should I assume the game hasn't been programmed to show her getting pregnant yet?
I don't know the exact requirements for question 1 but regarding question 2; pregnancy isn't included yet, but is the core feature for the 9.0 update.

So while you get "I'm not on birth control!!!!" and such, there are no consequences yet.

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
Small bug/error (0.8.5.1): If you go clubbing, flirt with a man, go to his place and ask him to wear a condom, you'll get lines accordingly in the first part but the event ends as if you didn't use one.
-"Put a condom on first okay," He puts on the condom as quickly as possible, The guy does cum hard and fills up the condom
-but after : as you realize you've not used a condom. 'Damn, you dumb ass!! Cute or not, always use a rubber!
It does remove a condom from the ones you have, as intended.
PS: my Lizzy is on birth control if that changes anything for this.

Typo if Lizzy is horny and starts masturbating in public in the park (possibly in other places too) "surpress the feeling" should be "suppress"

Very nice game, thanks and congratulations for creating/developing it !

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I don't know the exact requirements for question 1 but regarding question 2; pregnancy isn't included yet, but is the core feature for the 9.0 update.

So while you get "I'm not on birth control!!!!" and such, there are no consequences yet.
Thanks for the info

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
OK checked this and indeed, there is no code to remove the panties. Fixed for the next version.

TY!
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I like the game so far but have a few questions.

1. I did the housekeeping route and quit before she got put in a cage. When I went to get a different job they all turned me down, I'm assuming I need to lower her reputation?

Thanks in advance.
Hi dg12345,

1) Correct! Either go to the church on Sunday or visit the pub and mingle a bit.
2) See answer of Thereisnospoon :)

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Small bug/error (0.8.5.1): If you go clubbing, flirt with a man, go to his place and ask him to wear a condom, you'll get lines accordingly in the first part but the event ends as if you didn't use one.
-"Put a condom on first okay," He puts on the condom as quickly as possible, The guy does cum hard and fills up the condom
-but after : as you realize you've not used a condom. 'Damn, you dumb ass!! Cute or not, always use a rubber!
It does remove a condom from the ones you have, as intended.
PS: my Lizzy is on birth control if that changes anything for this.

Typo if Lizzy is horny and starts masturbating in public in the park (possibly in other places too) "surpress the feeling" should be "suppress"

Very nice game, thanks and congratulations for creating/developing it !
Hi Positron,

Great to hear that you like the game and thank you for the nice words.

Both bugs have been found and fixed for the next version V0.8.5.2. Thanks a lot for taking the time and posting them.

BurningSun

PS: 'surpressed' it 4 times! :)

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Hi dg12345,

1) Correct! Either go to the church on Sunday or visit the pub and mingle a bit.
2) See answer of Thereisnospoon :)

Cheers
BurningSun
Hey thanks for that, I didn't even think about going to the church. I tried to lower her reputation by doing yoga but that also increases her dignity and it only goes so far. Thanks so much.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes