BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

Small update! V0.8.5.1 is out and should get rid of the gym bug and a few other things.

@N7 can you please update the main page again? Thank you!!!

BurningSun

Reactions: N7

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I noticed one minor thing about gloryholes - the description sometimes says that you're picking up the money but it doesn't get added to your purse and there is no amount shown with all the other stats changes. I haven't done extensive testing around this issue, it does happen regularly but not every time. I assume there would be justification for just forgetting about the money unter some circumstances depending on certain stats or the guys randomly simply not paying but it should be reflected in the description.
One of the reasons could be cum-craze. If Lizzy is crazy from cum, she'll sometimes do it for free.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
How to acess the moe ending though? Played through moe storyline, but
I somehow cant seem to get it..

Is there any pregnancy content? Whatever I'm doing, theres like no chance I ever get pregnant, even on hard difficulty.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
One of the reasons could be cum-craze. If Lizzy is crazy from cum, she'll sometimes do it for free.
Yeah that's what I meant by "depending on certain stats" and I'm perfectly fine with that.
Still the description says that she's taking the money, that was the minor issue :)

3dFjBO9.png

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Not a huge bug but a note that if you go to the sauna area and choose to take a shower, when you click to leave the shower, you're moved to the massage area.

Thanks for fixing the gym bug and keep up the great work!

EDIT: Also, when you get washed by the girl, you're missing a space, it's currently "After 'washing' you for several minutesshe stops and walks away"

EDIT2: Also, going to the beach party from the nudist or topless sections, might want to reference us putting our bikini back on, as the scene where we're encouraged to take off our top is then a little confusing.

EDIT3: Hrm, this may be more of a personal preference than anything but my thought is that if you tell the guys to take a hike on the bus events or whatever that it might reduce your reputation by 1? Just surprised that if we're being overtly hostile towards sexual advances that it has no impact on how we're seen. Could be something that only happens after a couple of times just to make sure that it's not every time.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
How to acess the moe ending though? Played through moe storyline, but
I somehow cant seem to get it..

Is there any pregnancy content? Whatever I'm doing, theres like no chance I ever get pregnant, even on hard difficulty.
anybody?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Not a huge bug but a note that if you go to the sauna area and choose to take a shower, when you click to leave the shower, you're moved to the massage area.

Thanks for fixing the gym bug and keep up the great work!

EDIT: Also, when you get washed by the girl, you're missing a space, it's currently "After 'washing' you for several minutesshe stops and walks away"

EDIT2: Also, going to the beach party from the nudist or topless sections, might want to reference us putting our bikini back on, as the scene where we're encouraged to take off our top is then a little confusing.

EDIT3: Hrm, this may be more of a personal preference than anything but my thought is that if you tell the guys to take a hike on the bus events or whatever that it might reduce your reputation by 1? Just surprised that if we're being overtly hostile towards sexual advances that it has no impact on how we're seen. Could be something that only happens after a couple of times just to make sure that it's not every time.
Thanks ZikarnKrais!

-Sauna to massage teleport is fixed for the next version
-The missing space is too
-Leaving the party issue for now as I hope to rewrite the beach for the next version anyway (no promises)
-Updated the code in the next version to now lose 2 Rep when you tell then to take a hike.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: ZikarnKrais

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
lost my virginity 100 times before i lost it with msg at the photoshoot job..
Not sure if I understand you correctly. Lizzy had sex somewhere in the game and Lizzy did not lose her virginity? Only when she had sex at the photo shoot?

If that is the case, please tell me:
1) At which event(s) did Lizzy have sex before the shoot?
2) Did you use a cheat?

Thanks
BurningSun

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Thanks for your response,BurningSun,
looks like I was wrong
- the panty-stuff works like you said, I don't know how I missed it at first sight, becaise I thought I was watching it, I was and am really inrtereted in that concept. Sorry for getting it wrong.
- the virginity stuff I wrote was wrong as well, I realized that I don't have the guts to make her lose her virginity yet and took the alternative path. I'm not into that stuff at all, but still I am hesitant to give it away to some lousy guy she picks up at the club.
- about the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- my tanning idea was bullshit, I understand that it makes things unnecessarily complicated without actually making the game better. I was just shooting away ideas, and this one was not a good one.
-
-
-
And

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Not sure if I understand you correctly. Lizzy had sex somewhere in the game and Lizzy did not lose her virginity? Only when she had sex at the photo shoot?

If that is the case, please tell me:
1) At which event(s) did Lizzy have sex before the shoot?
2) Did you use a cheat?
Using cheats to set job progress too high probably skips the events that take her virginity in those chains. For example. you can start the cleaning job as a virgin, set cleaning/housekeeping experience to 100 through the console and you then get humped all day long on the job while the game still considers you a virgin.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes