BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I can't get a job anymore after I got fired, but my reputation is at 0. Do I just have to wait?
Are you using V0.8.5.3 and did you press the 'Update' button, or are you using an older version? The latest version should sort this.

Thanks
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Im at day 101. Zero sex. Just sleep, shower, makeup, work, pay rent, wander around town and park and encounter random events that randomly change your stats. Nothing else
In principle this is impossible as 3 out of the 4 jobs end after day 90 or so (provided you took them on day 1).
The other two jobs have smut around day 75-85.

So I'm really wondering what you've been doing if you've not been working.... and how did you pay your rent?

In any case, there is a ton of vids in all kinds of different locations having not encountered anything smut-related in 101 days is an achievement!

Cheers
BurningSun

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Please downloand the new HTML file (Download 1). Save your current game to disk. Replace the old V0.8.5.2 file with the newly downloaded V0.8.5.3 file. Import save game. Press the update button and it should sort your issues.

Cheers
BurningSun

Cheers!

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
Just a quick question what's the best way to be a lesbian in this game? I'm assuming just keep playing and random events or something?

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
In principle this is impossible as 3 out of the 4 jobs end after day 90 or so (provided you took them on day 1).
The other two jobs have smut around day 75-85.

So I'm really wondering what you've been doing if you've not been working.... and how did you pay your rent?

In any case, there is a ton of vids in all kinds of different locations having not encountered anything smut-related in 101 days is an achievement!

Cheers
BurningSun
Yeah, Im still working in the flower shop. I didnt get it day 1 because I somehow missed the option to find a job. Then I missed few days because of lack of Looks points or skill points. Anyway, I feel like there is a very high chance to find wallets with cash on the streets when its very close to rent pay up day. Thats what saved me many times.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Welp, I tried 3 starts with the Library and Flower Shop jobs, and they were just a constant struggle against poverty, with periods tanking job income and sexist employers requiring expensive makeup for a job where you sort books. Not to mention the studying you do doesn't actually seem to increase income any, it's just one more thing you have to do just to keep your minimum-wage job. I'll try it on Easy next.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Welp, I tried 3 starts with the Library and Flower Shop jobs, and they were just a constant struggle against poverty, with periods tanking job income and sexist employers requiring expensive makeup for a job where you sort books. Not to mention the studying you do doesn't actually seem to increase income any, it's just one more thing you have to do just to keep your minimum-wage job. I'll try it on Easy next.
Studying does increase your income. But it is difficult to see the increase as it is gradually. If you were to jump from 1 to 50 in one day you'd instantly see the difference.
Keep in mind that Morale has a very big impact on your pay. Always try to keep it above 70 or 90 (max) for increased pay.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
A little buglet I found using the latest version, I was working in the library and got the visit Danny (photoshoot guy) option. On about the 2nd or 3rd visit when I get addicted to coke and lose my virginity I get an error code appear at the end and checking my character I am still a virgin? He must have a very small penis ;)

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
Well, you can edit the htm file... like changing "set $StatCash -= 10" into "set $StatCash += 500". And it's not just the money you can deal with.

Nikurasu

Oct 2, 2017
Are you using V0.8.5.3 and did you press the 'Update' button, or are you using an older version? The latest version should sort this.

Thanks
BurningSun
I'm using V0.8.5.3
Got fired 2 times (kinda missed going to work) and looked for a job. Selected the botany, but she told me her son has some videos on his phone and I would damage her business. After that the option to look for a job disappered and doesn't return, even with 0 Reputation

Sep 10, 2017
is it possible to use the phone to call people or is that a feature that hasn't been implemented yet
It is only possible to quit a job with your phone for now.

There's existing code where you use your phone to contact clients (Or rather, they contact you) through events with Donny, the club and park. A lot of it also mentions pregnancy, which may mean that this feature will come with - or after - patch 9.0 (The patch where pregnancy is the key milestone)

Reactions: BurningSun

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Is there a wiki or a walkthrough or just a general list of potential scenes and how to get them? I believe I'm missing out on quite a lot.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes