BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
:)
I'm okay thanks. There is a heatwave over here and doesn't seem to stop... my PC is in a part of the house where the heat builds up tremendously so I've not been able to be behind the screen a lot.

The V0.8.5. update is close to being ready for Beta release though. End of next week I think. Mind you, the update is not big in terms of extra content. It is big in 'work-that-I-had-to-do' though. The update is called 'Like a Virgin' and is all about Lizzy losing her virginity. So I've been re-writing all the encounters in the came were Lizzy loses/can lose her virginity in order to make the player aware that it is happening.

It means in many cases that there are now extra choices in the encounters which often leads to more choices. In a lot of other encounters, like the bad ones in town for example, there is no choice as Lizzy is forced. There is additional textual content though to show that it is happening. (Damn this reminds me that Lizzy could lose her virginity in some of the bad endings.. bah more work! :O )

Other then the virginity I've added a few minor things and one small surprise (hope it works).

So all in all not a lot of crazy new content for you players as typically in any play through you only lose it once and therefore only encounter it once. But for me it was a lot of additional text, choices, consequences, updates, etc to be added to the game.

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I blame the hot summer! :p

Cheers
BurningSun

Sep 10, 2017
Just glad to see you're doing alright to be honest, enjoy the sun!

p.s. can't really complain if you are the reason the summer is hot, considering you're the... well... burning sun. Okay that was a really bad joke. But I blame the hot summer.

:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: BurningSun

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
:)
I'm okay thanks. There is a heatwave over here and doesn't seem to stop... my PC is in a part of the house where the heat builds up tremendously so I've not been able to be behind the screen a lot.

The V0.8.5. update is close to being ready for Beta release though. End of next week I think. Mind you, the update is not big in terms of extra content. It is big in 'work-that-I-had-to-do' though. The update is called 'Like a Virgin' and is all about Lizzy losing her virginity. So I've been re-writing all the encounters in the came were Lizzy loses/can lose her virginity in order to make the player aware that it is happening.

It means in many cases that there are now extra choices in the encounters which often leads to more choices. In a lot of other encounters, like the bad ones in town for example, there is no choice as Lizzy is forced. There is additional textual content though to show that it is happening. (Damn this reminds me that Lizzy could lose her virginity in some of the bad endings.. bah more work! :O )

Other then the virginity I've added a few minor things and one small surprise (hope it works).

So all in all not a lot of crazy new content for you players as typically in any play through you only lose it once and therefore only encounter it once. But for me it was a lot of additional text, choices, consequences, updates, etc to be added to the game.

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I blame the hot summer! :p

Cheers
BurningSun
If your PC is in a part of the house where the heat builds up tremendously..have you thought about moving your PC or if any windows, put in a window A/C or fans?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Moving PC is not an option. Got a fan though (big one), but when the desk sticks to your underarms and the sweat starts building on your behind it gets too unbearable quite quickly. :oops:

D

Deleted member 8132

Is there any plan o expanding the lesbian content in the game?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Is there a way to make money early game other than your job? Playing on Hard and don't think flower shop is viable, and loan shark is day 70+
Other than the job, the only way I know of is save scumming random events.
MVP is the wallet in town for ~100

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Or as this is a SugarCube 1 based Twine game you could simple open your web-browser's developer console and use SC1's build-in debugging options to change the value of any of the game's variables.

eg. SugarCube.state.active.variables["Cash"]=1000
Simply they said...

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
You could work at the pub for some extra cash.
How do you trigger that? All I can do is drink, go to the toilet or mingle.

Also can you change the time spent going to Henry and pay the bills from 2x15 min? It seems a lot to spend half an hour to go drop an envelope in the mail.
Can it work in increments of 5 or 15 is the lowest accepted value?
And could we get the job related rent discount repeatable on a monthly basis?
Thank you

MaddRabbit

Sep 6, 2016
Yeah how do you trigger pub job?

Also how to increase intellect other than library? seems like you're capped at +20 at the library (you stop getting intellect after 5 experience in each subject).

edit: actually seems like the intellect cap is different for each subject, but still it seems there's a limit to how much intellect you can gain, and since intellect is -1 every week due to henry...
Reading books in your room.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
How do you trigger that? All I can do is drink, go to the toilet or mingle.

Also can you change the time spent going to Henry and pay the bills from 2x15 min? It seems a lot to spend half an hour to go drop an envelope in the mail.
Can it work in increments of 5 or 15 is the lowest accepted value?
And could we get the job related rent discount repeatable on a monthly basis?
Thank you
You can do more (not a lot) but there are a few things you can do at the pub:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
15 is lowest value. If I knew back then what I know now, I would have made the value to accept a minute and have everything cast a few minutes here and there, but I didn't know how to code when starting the game and now it is too late as it means too many changes to all the embedded code.
Hmm a monthly basis, yeah I think I can do that for the next version (Not V0.8.5).

Thanks for your post!

Yeah how do you trigger pub job?

Also how to increase intellect other than library? seems like you're capped at +20 at the library (you stop getting intellect after 5 experience in each subject).

edit: actually seems like the intellect cap is different for each subject, but still it seems there's a limit to how much intellect you can gain, and since intellect is -1 every week due to henry...
Can't believe I missed Books in the small shop 3 times. Thanks!
Hehe yea books are your friend. Library is capped at 5 or 10 depending your job. In the future there will be other ways to increase intelligence. Some ways to currently increase it (some are reliable, some have rng)

Thanks for your post & have fun.
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey all,

Quick post to let you know that V0.8.5 - 'Like a Virgin' BETA is available now for Patreons. In principle I have enough testers and if nothing major is being discovered, I'll release the update somewhere next week (likely Wednesday).

As mentioned before the update is not very big on new content. It focuses mainly on the virginity aspect of the game and because Lizzy can only lose her virginity once in every typical play through, you will not see much new content this time.

I had wanted to re-write the Gloryhole encounters, but I've had to move that to the next update (V0.8.6). I've rewritten all of the encounters where Lizzy can lose her virginity (I hope!). Some simply have a few words changed like the encounter in the city, whereas others have several new choices added with some additional images and the like.

The current changelog is in the spoiler below.

Cheers all,
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
My only suggestion is increase the loan shark flyer chance in biljimer and billboard up significantly. Is there a reason this feature is nigh-impossible to access? Took 40 days + hours of save scumming to get (day 71-day 111, advanced the day after and hour of save scumming at day 71, 81, 91, and 101 did not work), and I have never gotten the flyer in the message boards either. I almost thought there was a bug that prevented you from getting it.

It shouldn't be this hard don't you agree? IMO you should be able to get the flyer like 50% chance after day 70.
Hmm I don't have an issue with finding it, granted I never actively hunted for it.

The flyer is available on the board at different days depending the difficulty setting. It could be available already after 23 days on easiest setting and latest after 50 days on hard.
The main issue I guess that you are having is looking at the board on the right day/time.

In the city it is available after 36 days but it requires RNG.

Hope that helps
BurningSun

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
Simply they said...
What browser are you using? I am using opera, so I click Ctrl+shift+i, for chrome its ctrl+shift+j, and for other browser just google name of browser console.

Then just type:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.Cash=1000

and you will have 1000 cash, note you need to do some action for it to update.

You can do other variables, note some are differently named, intellect is intel, but as you start typing SugarCube.State.active.variables. your browser should provide you list of variables.

nobody424

Aug 18, 2017
Here's Updated Cheat Codes(press ctrl+shift+i and go to console)

SugarCube.State.variables["Cash"]=10000
SugarCube.State.variables["Dignity"]=0
SugarCube.State.variables["Free"]=100 (this one seems to be liberal)
SugarCube.State.variables["Drunk"]=100
SugarCube.State.variables["CumCraze"]=100
SugarCube.State.variables["High"]=100
SugarCube.State.variables["Health"]=100
SugarCube.State.variables["Hygene"]=100
SugarCube.State.variables["Energy"]=100
SugarCube.State.variables["Desire"]=200
SugarCube.State.variables["Euphoria"]=100
SugarCube.State.variables["Luck"]=100
SugarCube.State.variables["Morale"]=100
SugarCube.State.variables["Selfd"]=100
SugarCube.State.variables["Intel"]=100

icherwin

Jun 8, 2017
can someone explain how to play this game?
i have played through several weeks and havn't discovered too many interesting scenes yet. the only "big" scenes i got were after clubbing. appart from that i only discovered some minor scenes at the park, shower, town, beach... I always kept my hygiene between 100 and 50, but i just used makeup when it was needed for job or club. i went to work in the morning and than just randomly went to town or park because i didn't know what to do...
i cheated a little bit.

my stats are:

Desire 0
Intellect 26
Hygiene 15
Health 95
Energy 100
Looks 25 +4
Reputation 35
Fitness 25
Morale 90
Luck 76
Self defense 4
Dignity 46
Liberal 99
Cash Earned € 3347, Cash Spent € 5612
Photoshoot Experience 24, Fashion 30
Flowershop Experience 23, Botany 20
Alcohol desire 6
Cum desire 6
Sex-experience 4
No of pussies licked: 1
No of strapons used: 1
No of times fucked: 2
No of creampies received: 2
Lower dignity while trying to keep the other stats. It's all about dignity.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes