BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

Some additional bugfixes of which one could really kill your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully that is all regarding the bugs for now, so I can start and focus on V0.8.5.

Kind regards
BurningSun

PS: Hey @N7 can you please update the op and promote the game? Thanks!

Reactions: N7

Simon1109

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, what stat decides if Lizzy has sex under shower? Found dildo event but whenever there is a couple or a guy masturbating, cant seem to join in.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Does anything happen at the pub? Fell like i've been there 20+ times and mingled got drunk etc, but nothing seems to trigger

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Mini-5-day-holiday coming up. Won't be able to respond to anything 'till Tuesday next week. Might be online tomorrow, but don't think so.

Kind regards
BurningSun

Reactions: Davox

AndyMilk

Aug 22, 2017
when in game press F12>elements>SugarCube.State.variables.Cash=<any amount you want goes here> then Enter, click on something then there's your money
Hey there, i'm trying to find this option, but even with the "search" i don't find anythin :| I even tried to "state.variables" but only 3 options appears.

Is there any way to reduce stats as well?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Hey there, i'm trying to find this option, but even with the "search" i don't find anythin :| I even tried to "state.variables" but only 3 options appears.

sorry, it's console..not elements

Davox

Jul 15, 2017

Its the same method to reduce stats. If you had 100 cash and you wanted it to be 0 it would be Sugarcube.state.variables.cash = 0

The capitalisation of the letters matters, what i’ve typed above will probably be incorrect as im not looking at the game.

As you type into the console it should show you a list of words you can use and the correct capitalisation. If you’ve typed something in wrong it will rember and store the misstype. If the variable is Cash, but you’ve previously typed cash or cahs, it will show all 3 versions...

As far as im aware this method of Sugarcube cheating only works in Chrome.

NiffyImmortal

Aug 10, 2017
I’m kinda stuck on Henry, like many others it seems.

I wrote my question in the Spoiler function in case it reveiled more than people wanted to see

edit: found the answer in the TFgamessite forum

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is there something in the variables we could change if the Bibi/George conetsation was done incorrectly?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

Just a quick post to let you know the progress on V0.8.5.

I've not had a lot of time these last two weeks to work on the game and whenever I had time it was fantastic weather.. which meant I didn't have time :cool:
Anyway, progress has been made. The code for the virginity check is finished and a few encounters/scenario's have already been re-written/adjusted.

One of the scenario's is the encounter with Donny during the fashion job. Somewhere halfway where he will try and 'trick' Lizzy in giving herself to him there is now an extra choice/option - Obviously, you will have to be pristine still in order to see the option appear.
Previously it read the following:

So a few bits of information for you:
- The option leads to other options and possibly other outcomes to the encounter.
- This particular additional choice consists out of 6000+ words and several new images to spice it up a little.

Not all scenario's/encounters will have so much choice/content added, but they will all be rewritten and some will have more content than others, but the main thing is, is that hopefully it will create the feeling of choosing the 'right' options from time to time in order to 'find/unlock' these choices.

Other than the above, I've added a small surprise and will try to add some additional small fluff etc.

Talk soon
BurningSun

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Can we have an option to make stats "static" without the need to input cheats all the time?

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes