BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
That is the issue Simon1109. Sorry but saves older than version V0.8.3.1 are likely to cause issues during your playthrough. When loading the save game and then updating (You should have seen a red button on the right hand side) a message should have appeared warning you for it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
BurningSun

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Seems to be an issue with the maid story line payout. After the first level up you income drops a lot to about 19 euro's which even if you spend nothing isn't enough to pay rent.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Seems to be an issue with the maid story line payout. After the first level up you income drops a lot to about 19 euro's which even if you spend nothing isn't enough to pay rent.
Hi smith66,

This can only happen if your morale is superlow. Make sure it is above 90 and watch the reward go up!

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: smith66

Blue345

May 22, 2018
After confronting bibi about henry, already let him hug lizzy, when i go to henry its say back soon.
Its where henry storyline ends?

bargian

May 7, 2017
What's the best way to increase stats (without cheat)
Which stats? Liberal and dignity - easier is at shower early on. Looks omly by makeup at start, then u can buy jewlery which is permanent (and very expensive early on), also tanning increasing it a little. Hygiene - shower, health sleep, eat ... uhmm why do i even write here? Its pretty nicly explained in the "Some Hints" section in game.

Suntan should count towards looks. Will look into that as well. EDIT: I believe it is working as intended. Your 20 is already including the 5 of the tan. Could you doublecheck please?
Yes, ur right, it was a little bit confusing at 1st glance. Thanks.

Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
Maybe this is asking too much, but is there a way to fix up saves from v0.8.2.6? The game is far too time-intensive to replay from the start.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Maybe this is asking too much, but is there a way to fix up saves from v0.8.2.6? The game is far too time-intensive to replay from the start.
You can use the debug console to set stats and money to what ever you need to speed things up.

Simon1109

Nov 2, 2017
Ty for reply BurningSun, started anew ;)

Can someone get the sauna scenes? No matter how much liberal Lizzy gets and how low her dignity is, cant seem to trigger any. My Lizzy has a lot of cum addiction and lots of sex experience. But in sauna for men there is always only teasing and no events...

Simon1109

Nov 2, 2017
Oh my. Thanks, sorry for the mistake...
But, saw some gym scenes, how to unlock those?
Or the shower BJ/HJ scenes?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Ty for reply BurningSun, started anew ;)

Can someone get the sauna scenes? No matter how much liberal Lizzy gets and how low her dignity is, cant seem to trigger any. My Lizzy has a lot of cum addiction and lots of sex experience. But in sauna for men there is always only teasing and no events...
Hi Simon1109,

Sorry you had to start anew. There isn't a lot of sauna content at this time. Only some nude pictures. This will change in one of the future releases though.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
After confronting bibi about henry, already let him hug lizzy, when i go to henry its say back soon.
Its where henry storyline ends?
Not exactly sure what the status is in your relationship with Henry, but if you can see him every Thursday before paying rent, then yes, it is the end of the storyline with him and Bibi and 'all you can do' is offer parts of yourself to Henry every Thursday.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm really sorry but I can't help you. So much has changed in between the last few versions. See greyelf's post a few posts back explaining why it is difficult to make save games work.

Now I believe I got a good working system now going forward for all save games, but that does not help you much.
I fear you would need to start over one more time.

Kind regards
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is there a possibility for a walkthrough?
Because I seem to be stuck and dont trigger new events...
How are you stuck? Are you doing a job? How high is your dignity?

If you give a bit more information, I (or maybe someone else) could give you some pointers.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi GandilV,

Sorry missed your question. No, not at this time.

Kind regards
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes