Blue345

May 22, 2018
Not exactly sure what the status is in your relationship with Henry, but if you can see him every Thursday before paying rent, then yes, it is the end of the storyline with him and Bibi and 'all you can do' is offer parts of yourself to Henry every Thursday.

Cheers
BurningSun
In thursday i can pay the rent, tell him am short on cash and leave money in mail.
How offer parts of yourself to Henry?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
The videos are not displayed in my computer. plz help me :(
You must have installed the files wrong.
1) Make a new folder.
2) In that new folder drop the HTML file (about 3MB).
3) Then drop the folder called Amsterdam in that new folder (about 700MB)

Then double click the HTML file and it should work. There is also a small guide with a link to a picture of how the folder should look in the main Data download (Download 2 on the main page).

Hope the above helps!
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
In thursday i can pay the rent, tell him am short on cash and leave money in mail.
How offer parts of yourself to Henry?
Get a hug
Confront Bibi and choose the right option! (important, so be dumb/ignorant/non-judgemental)
Then go back to Henry and you get three different choices (make a save and try which one is the right one)

Then the path to offering him a kiss to reduce rent is opened. If you can't seem to progress at this time, you likely choose a wrong option when chatting to Bibi.

Blue345

May 22, 2018
Get a hug
Confront Bibi and choose the right option! (important, so be dumb/ignorant/non-judgemental)
Then go back to Henry and you get three different choices (make a save and try which one is the right one)

Then the path to offering him a kiss to reduce rent is opened. If you can't seem to progress at this time, you likely choose a wrong option when chatting to Bibi.
Before the confront bibi i let henry hug me, should i resist the hug?
when i confront bibi i chosed the answers:
1º- i Want know
2º- Im not, honest
But still nothing new open.
My stats:
Desire 0
Intellect 44
Hygiene 100
Health 100
Energy 100
Looks 19
Reputation 18
Fitness 5
Morale 61
Luck 66
Self defense 0
Dignity 65
Liberal 34
Cash Earned € 2556, Cash Spent € 2006
Library Experience 28, Library Science 16

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
You choose the right answers. Keep trying Henry in the entrance area, he will be available at some time and then you can open up his content.

bargian

May 7, 2017
Oki i think its just me who cant make money. I started over in photoindustry and yeah, it was a little bit biger paymant but still it was tight with money. Or its just that slow grinding? I read here that there is some content with henry, its a way to lower the rent?

Apr 14, 2018
Edited: Solved with 0.8.4.1 update

Library Willem Archive

1) Minior issue:

- When selecting "Have a shower" in the archive I got the following error message in red:

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

I was still able to leave the shower afterwards. Don't know if this affected anything.

- - -
2) Path breaking bug?

- When being locked in the archive the next choice after selecting

"A customer walks into the room and sees you sitting on the couch."

leads to an empty page whenever I try to click on the available link in blue

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi Cassio VanBurace,

Are you sure you've downloaded the latest HTML file? V0.8.4.1? That should take care of that bug.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Oki i think its just me who cant make money. I started over in photoindustry and yeah, it was a little bit biger paymant but still it was tight with money. Or its just that slow grinding? I read here that there is some content with henry, its a way to lower the rent?
Yes, it is a way to lower rent.

To get a higher reward during any job:
1) Keep Morale high (very important)
2) Whenever you can study at the library for the appropriate lesson (Fashion for photo shoot, Botany for flower shop, etc)

Try and earn some cash on the side by doing the job at the pub if you can.
Don't try and unlock everything in one go!

Good luck
BurningSun

SentryKira

May 21, 2017
I have seemed to notice a bug in the latest version that I haven't seen in previous versions, and that is that I am unable to visit places like the gym or the mall even though I discover them naturally while exploring. There is no option for me to take the bus anywhere.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I have seemed to notice a bug in the latest version that I haven't seen in previous versions, and that is that I am unable to visit places like the gym or the mall even though I discover them naturally while exploring. There is no option for me to take the bus anywhere.
Hmm a few things I can think off that may cause this:
1) Have you used a savegame older than V0.8.3.1?
2) If your save game is not too old, have you updated the game correctly by pressing the 'Update me' button?

The bus stop has seen a change in one of the last versions and the variablename was changed, which is why I think you are using a savegame older than V0.8.3.1.

If this is the case, I'm sorry to tell you that you will have to start a new game. As of now all saves should always work, but the older ones do not I'm afraid.

Kind regards
BurningSun

Apr 14, 2018
Hi Cassio VanBurace,

Are you sure you've downloaded the latest HTML file? V0.8.4.1? That should take care of that bug.

Cheers
BurningSun
0.o My bad. I was still using the 0.8.4 version and should have paid better attention.
Its now working with the 0.8.4.1 html file.

Thank you for the quick updates!
Now that I got a basic understanding how the mechanics work it is addictive to try out different paths.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.o My bad. I was still using the 0.8.4 version and should have paid better attention.
Its now working with the 0.8.4.1 html file.

Thank you for the quick updates!
Now that I got a basic understanding how the mechanics work it is addictive to try out different paths.
Good to hear it is solved and great to hear you like the game!!

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I am currently using the latest version that is available on this site and I even started a new game when I downloaded the 0.8.4.1 version of the game, and still I am unable to use the bus stop, not even an option shows up where it typically does. If this is something that maybe I can edit on my own, I do have some experience working through .html files if pointing me to the possible issue would be easier.

Thanks!
Hmm if the busstop is not showing up at all it sounds to me like you've not discovered the bus stop yet? Have you bought the map from the local store? And if you did, did you read it? ---> see hints section; first hint.

Hope the above is the reason, or else one of greyelf's reasons. if not let me know.
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
HI,
have you add new content in ver 0.8.4.1 or just bug fixes
thnx
V0.8.4 had new content which came out a week ago. V0.8.4.1 is 'just' bugfixes. If you go to the first page of this thread there is a changelog which will tell you exactly what has changed/added.

Cheers
BurningSun

dbaprateek

Jan 29, 2018
Hi,
Please can you make a kind of Walkthorugh for character wise like i met bivi on beach both get kissed but nothing else and henry can fuck lizzy so i think its done ...so some of quest are unanserd

Thanks

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes