greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The cheats arent working... "cannoy read property active"
If you are trying to use those cheats in the V0.8.4 release of the game (which is based on SugarCube 2.x) then simply replace the SugarCube.state.active.variables part of each of those cheats with:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables
... notice that State has an uppercase 'S'

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I can't seem to unlock gloryholes. I hang around the pub every day, and have visited almost every toilet.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I can't seem to unlock gloryholes. I hang around the pub every day, and have visited almost every toilet.
You need to visit the one in the club and make sure you either drunk as f*** or have your dignity low enough.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
my save 0.8.3, and when i used it end of the day i m forced to sleep and past the day nothing can do.Keep forcing me to sleep and past the day.
Hey Korko, your save is just a little too old. working with a version variable as of V0.8.3.1, which means yours is just before it. you are likely missing some variables which cause the errors. This should no longer happen as of now, so you would need to start a new game one more time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
BurningSun

nxtm4n

Jun 11, 2017
How can I cheat in this release?
In chrome, hit f12 and go to the console tab. Then type
SugarCube.State.active.variables
and hit enter. You can then expand that and change the variables as you desire.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Man it's so hard to get particular outcomes without knowing EXACTLY what you have to do. I wish you added a bit of text in parentheses letting the player know what decision leads to what route. The instant game-over choices make little sense, for example when you're applying for a maid job - saying the same thing but with a different tone leads to game-over? Really? Also it takes too long to progress in certain storylines. And why are there smartphones in 2005? Anyway there are a few quality of life improvements you can add, I hope you consider it. Certain parts of the game are simply frustrating.

Simon1109

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, on my previous saves in a new version i got a bug when visiting Henry on Thursday. Only pic appears and no text.
Also, can't seem to scroll down side screen, one on the right.

korko

May 30, 2017
Hey Korko, your save is just a little too old. working with a version variable as of V0.8.3.1, which means yours is just before it. you are likely missing some variables which cause the errors. This should no longer happen as of now, so you would need to start a new game one more time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
BurningSun
Ok, start over again 1 more time, thnx for reply

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi, on my previous saves in a new version i got a bug when visiting Henry on Thursday. Only pic appears and no text.
Also, can't seem to scroll down side screen, one on the right.
Hey Simon1109,

Hmm never heard about that bug before. Do you know of which version your save game is?

Scrolling will be available again in the next update which I will release in the next 30 min or so :)

Cheers
BurningSun

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
In chrome, hit f12 and go to the console tab. Then type
SugarCube.State.active.variables
and hit enter. You can then expand that and change the variables as you desire.
You don't need the .active reference in your example. As explained in the documentation State.variables "returns the variables from the active (present) moment", so when you combine that with the SugarCube debug object you get.

SugarCube.State.variables

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Are there suppose to be images? cause i'm seeing the broken image thing
Life Choices no image.PNG

NEVER MIND, had to download the zip file than extract

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Hey Simon1109,

Hmm never heard about that bug before. Do you know of which version your save game is?

Scrolling will be available again in the next update which I will release in the next 30 min or so :)

Cheers
BurningSun
Is there a storyline for whoring alot? It feels like there should be.

bargian

May 7, 2017
Yeah rent is kinda killing me.
From day 60 or so its 225E and i got only 75 now per shift in flowershop. So 4 shifts a week and its only 300 ... barly for makeup without which i cant work ;/
oki, its day 86 and now its 255 ... without save scum andlooking for that 100E event its imposible to get money.

EDIT:
Would be rly nice to have some color (from green to red i think) on other stats, for example morale to quicky catch if morale is getting low.
Also why Look from tanning doesnt count?
It says i have 20+5 but i cant work (work needs 25 look).
Im not a woman, but i rly dont think that every period morning should have such a high hit to morale...

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Yeah rent is kinda killing me.
From day 60 or so its 225E and i got only 75 now per shift in flowershop. So 4 shifts a week and its only 300 ... barly for makeup without which i cant work ;/
oki, its day 86 and now its 255 ... without save scum andlooking for that 100E event its imposible to get money.

EDIT:
Would be rly nice to have some color (from green to red i think) on other stats, for example morale to quicky catch if morale is getting low.
Also why Look from tanning doesnt count?
It says i have 20+5 but i cant work (work needs 25 look).
Im not a woman, but i rly dont think that every period morning should have such a high hit to morale...
Hmm never had issues with the flower shop payout. Will look into it.
Will make Morale get colours like the other stats too. Don't think any others really need it do you?
Suntan should count towards looks. Will look into that as well. EDIT: I believe it is working as intended. Your 20 is already including the 5 of the tan. Could you doublecheck please?
Some women feel bad during the entire period (cranky etc), some don't notice anything at all emotion-wise. Guess Lizzy belongs to the first group of women.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes