absynth3

May 4, 2017
Whenever I try to go to Henry I get no info about where he is or if he's there. That happened after I didn't confront him about Bibi, and he hugged or wtvr.

Zakmonster

Oct 18, 2017
Came across a game-breaking bug. Was brought to Willem's basement for the first time, and when a client came in, the page after was completely blank. Nothing to click on, no way to progress forward.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
added more mirrors/Promoted the thread

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
You beat me to it! Main page is updated as well. I need to rush, but will add more download links later tonight or else tomorrow.

Have fun all
BurningSun
Can you give a rough estimate on the release of 9.0 when you add the good stuff aka pregnancy? :)

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
I'm coming across a common issue, which is if I try to go for the photoshoot job as early as I can, it tends to push me onto paying rent on the first day of the job and Lizzy gets chewed out for being late. Is there any way to avoid that or?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Whenever I try to go to Henry I get no info about where he is or if he's there. That happened after I didn't confront him about Bibi, and he hugged or wtvr.
Same here. Looking for solution
If you've followed the storyline and then choose not to hug him, or not allow him to hug you, that particular story stops. There is at this time no other way to get Henry to suddenly try and hug you again.

Cheers
BurningSun

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Came across a game-breaking bug. Was brought to Willem's basement for the first time, and when a client came in, the page after was completely blank. Nothing to click on, no way to progress forward.
Thanks for letting me know. Found it and am fixing it now.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
added more mirrors/Promoted the thread
Thanks a lot!

I'm coming across a common issue, which is if I try to go for the photoshoot job as early as I can, it tends to push me onto paying rent on the first day of the job and Lizzy gets chewed out for being late. Is there any way to avoid that or?
Can you please explain this with a bit more detail? Not 100% sure what happened and how it happened.

Thank you
BurningSun

Reactions: N7

speedy33

Aug 7, 2017
Can't figure out how to get the Ending 8 (with End8Property picture). I guess it has something to do with the flowershop, but I am unable to find it. Can someone help?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Where does she have to go after she got into the dirty deal with Faod? I can't avoid the bad end as I can't find anything to do to fulfil the task.

And if she finds her way around the job she can't work at the flowershop anymore.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes