xzebx1

Jan 16, 2018
is there any tutorial.. i am having amsterdam and html on a same folder..but pictures aren't loading

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
game is good atm and thanks for the update. when is more pregnancy content going to be released?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
is there any tutorial.. i am having amsterdam and html on a same folder..but pictures aren't loading
Hi xzebx1,
In the Amsterdam folder there should be a text-file with install-instructions. Check it out, I'm sure it will help you solve your issue. If not let me know.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Can we have an option to make stats "static" without the need to input cheats all the time?
I'm not sure what you mean with 'static', but I'm not providing a cheat for the game at this time. Once I've finished Amsterdam, then yes likely I will.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: DrDirty

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Hey jack brisen,

Good to hear you like the game. V0.9.0 will see the launch of the 'knocked up' update. It is a while off still as it is a big job to do, but I am already working on it in between updates.

Cheers
BurningSun
:eazyHype: and Kreygasm

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
At the health club, go naked in the mixed or male sauna
At the start of a brand new game there is no real way to decrease your dignity; There is no way to lower it in a few days (unless you save skim). Yes going to the sauna naked does lower it, but you can't just go to the naked sauna, you will need to lower your dignity first.
This is on purpose. The game is meant to be slow(-ish). Just continue your job as a maid and 'soon enough' you will find yourself cleaning houses while showing skin and thus lowering your dignity.

In the mean time, keep exploring and keep choosing the 'right' options to help lower it faster.

Cheers
BurningSun

May 15, 2017
Will there be an option to get a new apartment eventually? Fucking Henry keeps raising the rent. Less than 4 months in he has raised the rent 4 times or more. It's now more than twice what the rent was at the begining. Who the hell would put up with that shit. I don't know if Amsterdam is expensive but it seems she chose a cheap apartment because she had little money. It seems like a studio apartment or a room in a house with shared kitchen/bathroom. 1200 euros a month for that shit. She should have the option to tell Henry to fuck off.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Will there be an option to get a new apartment eventually? Fucking Henry keeps raising the rent. Less than 4 months in he has raised the rent 4 times or more. It's now more than twice what the rent was at the begining. Who the hell would put up with that shit. I don't know if Amsterdam is expensive but it seems she chose a cheap apartment because she had little money. It seems like a studio apartment or a room in a house with shared kitchen/bathroom. 1200 euros a month for that shit. She should have the option to tell Henry to fuck off.
Perhaps :)

and perhaps there will be more ways in the future to lower the rent.

Cheers
BurningSun

tostvirus

Nov 16, 2017
i
if you want to test thing with low dignity pm me, ill modify game so u will be able to get low dignity very fast
i followed some of the options other people gave me and it worked like a charm. and while at the library reading on housecleaning i realized it brings dignity up. so i was being counter productive lol but ty all

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a way to increase desire on the Florist job besides going to the park and finding the old men licking pussy? And for the Florist job does it go any further than getting rides from that one dude with his car?

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes