Mar 14, 2018
Burning sun i understand but d problem is that 100 in game dys is alot of time i almost got bored while playing plz do something that it takes less time for us to lower the dignity plz
In the city and park sometimes you will find actions that will affect dignity by -2 or -4, I would use Twine's back function to only get those actions.

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
A Twine based project is made up of many Passages, these passages are combined with a Story Format template to create the resulting game HTML file.

Depending on which GUI application / TWEE compiler you use to generate the game HTML file the project's passages can be stored across one or more files.
eg.
The Desktop release of the Twine 2.x application stores all the passages of a project within a single file;
The Twine 1.x application (unrelated to Twine 2.x except in name) can store the passages that make up a project across multiple files; The TweeGo compilere does the same.
yeah i understand it now ty. i am trying using twine 1 with sugarcube now. but i have ni idea how to programm so its all new to me :D

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...but i have ni idea how to programm so its all new to me :D
The main contains links to the official Twine Q/A site and the official Twine Discord server, which are both good places to find SugarCube (& Twine) related help. The official Twine Cookbook contains examples for all the major story formats.

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
The main contains links to the official Twine Q/A site and the official Twine Discord server, which are both good places to find SugarCube (& Twine) related help. The official Twine Cookbook contains examples for all the major story formats.
yeah i am living on this website in the moment xD

jdscott1861

Jan 5, 2019
I've had this happened a couple times now. Not being able to pay back the loan shark then he tells you to go sell yourself on the street there is no option to go any farther.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Don't want to be that guy but I'll take one for the team.Any news about 0.8.6?
How about learning to read?

Just a week ago, which means 7 days, BurningSun, who is the DEV, wrote right here (see post 1149)

"A full week for BETA testing (not got a lot of feedback yet) and then several days to finetune things/kill bugs. So I imagine Tuesday/Wednesday next week unless something strange happens."

You might not get the meaning of that, but I try to explain. It means TODAY or TOMORROW, but still as we all know there might be some delay ("something strange" happening), which would mean a few days later.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
How about learning to read?

Just a week ago, which means 7 days, BurningSun, who is the DEV, wrote right here (see post 1149)

"A full week for BETA testing (not got a lot of feedback yet) and then several days to finetune things/kill bugs. So I imagine Tuesday/Wednesday next week unless something strange happens."

You might not get the meaning of that, but I try to explain. It means TODAY or TOMORROW, but still as we all know there might be some delay ("something strange" happening), which would mean a few days later.
I do not find reasons to get angry like that ...

Francis60

Jan 18, 2018
Calm your tits dude.There was a post for patrons on January 10th and since it's visible only to patrons there might be some new info that alot of people missed
There were a few responses from burningsun very early today to bug reports on the BETA test thread from the 10th, seemed to have ran through the existing reports and fixed them. There haven't been a ton of bug reports overall. I have sent a couple and they were fixed, I imagine it is pretty close to release based on the other post.

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
There were a few responses from burningsun very early today to bug reports on the BETA test thread from the 10th, seemed to have ran through the existing reports and fixed them. There haven't been a ton of bug reports overall. I have sent a couple and they were fixed, I imagine it is pretty close to release based on the other post.
Thank you!

Reactions: Dante

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

V0.8.6 'Shenanigans' is now available to all. For a complete overview of all the changes, please see the changelog either in game, or on the 1st page.

Hope you like the changes and as always if you have any questions, or remarks, or if you have found any bugs, please let me know.

Take care
BurningSun

PS: @N7 could you please be so kind to add some mirrors etc? Much appreciated!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey all,

If you experience a bug when looking for a new job, please download the HTML file only on the main page. I fiddled with that passage earlier today and totally forgot to remove some code, so you possibly see some weird errors.
If you do not experience the bug, then you downloaded the main file after I fixed it and then you not need to bother with the separate HTML file.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Cheers
BurningSun

PS: @N7 , I'm sorry but I had to remove the links and re-upload it all due to a bug I created myself. Sorry for the hassle, but could you please add the mirrors once more? Thank you!

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes