radical686

Nov 30, 2018
It looks more like a system cleanup/refactor update than a content update, deny/confirm ?
According to posts from the Dev, the main changes were to the structure. There was also supposed to be a lot of added content, but primarily to the "club job" path, which was only teased about in previous versions. Not sure how much of the Club path was completed, however. I support Burning Sun on Patreon, but not as a beta tester.

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
I always find it very challenging to get more money, working is such a grind and in my opinion takes a lot of speed in the game away
Does anybody have any tips/cheats to not let money be a worry anymore?

Reactions: deluges

bargian

May 7, 2017
I always find it very challenging to get more money, working is such a grind and in my opinion takes a lot of speed in the game away
I agree, that was very frustraiting, i had to restart game becouse without savescumming and finding euros on steet i wasnt event been able to pay for rent (which was higher and higher and higher...)
Thus it was in prev versions i dont know if anything changed.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I agree, that was very frustraiting, i had to restart game becouse without savescumming and finding euros on steet i wasnt event been able to pay for rent (which was higher and higher and higher...)
Thus it was in prev versions i dont know if anything changed.
Open the browser console and type:
SugarCube.State.variables.Cash=10000

Getting to the console in each browser is different so just google that part.
Chrome is either right click than inspect or ctrl+shift+i

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
Open the browser console and type:
SugarCube.State.variables.Cash=10000

Getting to the console in each browser is different so just google that part.
Chrome is either right click than inspect or ctrl+shift+i
Thanks a lot!

Awqweird

Jan 24, 2018
Do finding things require a specific requirement to find them? I'm like 60 days in and i still haven't found the wellness center.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Do finding things require a specific requirement to find them? I'm like 60 days in and i still haven't found the wellness center.
Haven't played the latest update but have you checked the notice board at home yet? Some stuff is found there instead of in town

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hey all,

If you experience a bug when looking for a new job, please download the HTML file only on the main page. I fiddled with that passage earlier today and totally forgot to remove some code, so you possibly see some weird errors.
If you do not experience the bug, then you downloaded the main file after I fixed it and then you not need to bother with the separate HTML file.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Cheers
BurningSun

PS: @N7 , I'm sorry but I had to remove the links and re-upload it all due to a bug I created myself. Sorry for the hassle, but could you please add the mirrors once more? Thank you!
Applying makeup is bugged doesn't do anything as well. It neither removes make-up from your inventory, nor does it influence your looks.

Reactions: Forgeshield

erogeplayer

Jan 26, 2018
That is just AWESOME, I've been waiting for this update for ages; burning sun, I Love this game Hope you continue on more.

yayamon

May 15, 2017
Applying makeup is bugged doesn't do anything as well. It neither removes make-up from your inventory, nor does it influence your looks.
It does but you have to go to Diary and click on makeup so that it says "Makeup - Use it when applying makeup" with a green check. It defaults to an X so you can't use it even when you try, it is an odd choice if that is not just a bug.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes