BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I wonder what insanity makes devs do things like this.
2 years+ after launch, still only amsterdam.
View attachment 226232
If only I had known Amsterdam would become so big. I would have removed said option and you could not complain about it now :)
ALAS, I did not know and therefore still only 1 option, but that should change halfway/end this year when Paris opens.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

V0.8.6.1 is out. It shuold fix all the big bugs and a few little ones mentioned today.

Don't forget to update the game by pressing the 'Update' button in-game.

Thanks all
BurningSun

PS: @N7 could you please update the front page and add some mirrors to the Updated HTML file?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Hey ray3dave,

You can't get -9 Morale due to Lizzy having her period. It is -5 for the period stuff if you have a basic bed and - 2 if you have the best bed. If you suffer a -9 Morale penalty, then that is likely due to either having a hangover on top of being on the period, or addiction penalty.

Cheers
BurningSun
Sorry to say so. mate, but it really is and stays morale -9 without additional penalties (even with the most recent html-file) - I don't even have money / time to drink or take drugs as the game does not permit any freedom at the moment. I actually don't have any life choices, I just try to balance out losses. E.g. it is almost impossible to keep studies up.

EDIT: Here's the text

You wakeup and notice you've come on to your period which is why you must feel a little bit miserable. You decide to
Get up.
Have a shower.
Have some breakfast.

You forgot to do the dishes yesterday. Henry noticed and has increased this week's rent by 10 Euros!

-25 Hygiene -5 Health +60 Energy -20 Looks -9 Morale

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
got 1 job at the start of the game, and working everyday avaliable, still cant get enough money to play rent, greedy bastard keeps increasing it. (working at library btw, made some study about it at library aswell)

do i miss something important ?

Reactions: Doktor7007

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
Quick Question, How do you get rid of STD's is there a clinic or something somewhere I can't seem to find one.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
yes "I want to know" "I'm not, honest"
Then keep trying to visit Henry. You will find him again if you've not yet have chatted with him and encountered the choice with nausea.

You are one step away from Henry stuff. Just need to find him one more time and in the chat with him, make the right choice, so save the game when you meet him.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Sorry to say so. mate, but it really is and stays morale -9 without additional penalties (even with the most recent html-file) - I don't even have money / time to drink or take drugs as the game does not permit any freedom at the moment. I actually don't have any life choices, I just try to balance out losses. E.g. it is almost impossible to keep studies up.

EDIT: Here's the text

You wakeup and notice you've come on to your period which is why you must feel a little bit miserable. You decide to
Get up.
Have a shower.
Have some breakfast.

You forgot to do the dishes yesterday. Henry noticed and has increased this week's rent by 10 Euros!

-25 Hygiene -5 Health +60 Energy -20 Looks -9 Morale
Hmmmm does it happen night after night? Maybe it is a residue stat decrease of some sort...... Scrap that, while typing this I thought of something and found it. Fixed for next release!

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: ray3dave

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
found a bug when buying the "Luxurious bed" and sleeping in it.

Time does not reset, forcing you to go to bed again and again
Just tested this and can't recreate the bug. What does the screen say after sleeping in it? Are you stuck on one day or do the days advance?

Thanks
BurningSun

Reactions: Rebby

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
TypeError: SugarCube.state is undefined
doesnt work
Since that post of mine was written (in 2016) the game has been changed to be SugarCube 2.x based, which uses a different structure for it's debug object. Open the web developer console of your web-browser and use SugarCube.State.variables instead.

eg. To edit the Cash value use SugarCube.State.variables.Cash = 1000

Reactions: BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I have a second question, How do you meet the loan shark. Where do you find him to get that path?
Either by chance when walking to the Bijlmer, or find the flyer on the notice board. It appears after a set amount of time depending on difficulty setting.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Found a bug: When you have the random 'encounter' that you have to pee --> I went to the toilet --> Not peeing, but suddenly I'm using coke in the public toilet?
I don't even have coke yet :LOL:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Found a bug: When you have the random 'encounter' that you have to pee --> I went to the toilet --> Not peeing, but suddenly I'm using coke in the public toilet?
I don't even have coke yet :LOL:
OOPS!! haha.

Fixed for next version V0.8.6.2 which will come out in the next few days to kill last remaining bugs.

Thanks a lot!
BurningSun

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Just tested this and can't recreate the bug. What does the screen say after sleeping in it? Are you stuck on one day or do the days advance?

Thanks
BurningSun
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: identifier

The days advance, but the time stays the same.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes