Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
There is also a bug when you try to persuade Henry that locks you out of any option.I think it happenes when you do some naughty stuff to him and then build up your dignity thus making Lizzy think it's immoral. TL;DR no option to back out of Henry's persuasion screen

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
There is also a bug when you try to persuade Henry that locks you out of any option.I think it happenes when you do some naughty stuff to him and then build up your dignity thus making Lizzy think it's immoral. TL;DR no option to back out of Henry's persuasion screen
Which screen? Do you have some text of it so I can find it and fix it?

I've not touched this part of the game for this update at all, so would be an old bug somehow.

Korya

Oct 18, 2017
The Spa is found either by chance when walking to the Northern part of town, or there will be a flyer available in the entrance area at some point.

Old Saves should work, UNLESS your save is older then V0.8.3.1. Have you pressed the UPDATE ME button, once you imported your save game?

Thanks
BurningSun
Thnx for reply , yes updated but when i use coke health drop fast,i mean it never drop fast before. Also there r some red error showing some places and cant use coke in pub's toilet, clicked to take a line but nothing happen.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thnx for reply , yes updated but when i use coke health drop fast,i mean it never drop fast before. Also there r some red error showing some places and cant use coke in pub's toilet, clicked to take a line but nothing happen.
Hi Korya,

Hmm health dropping fast? I've not changed the formula, but will look into it.
What do you mean with red error showing some places? Where do you get these and when?
Pub coke issue resolved for next version. I am holding off a little longer to release it, but will release it today.

Thanks for taking the time to report your findings!
BurningSun

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Intersting. I have bugs.
Note I am using Firefox. wonder if this is a firefox thing.

Choosing Sorry I haven't got the money yet. from the loanshark results in a page with the text but then no hyperlink to the options of leaving that page stuck.
Note, quiting my flowers job then lets me do this... odd.

Same thing with.

Choosing Donny's Studio . When Foud is forcing you to pay off the debt, you go to the studio and it results in no hyperlink after the entering the building text. Obviously that breaks the game since you cant leave that page.

Korya

Oct 18, 2017
Hi Korya,

Hmm health dropping fast? I've not changed the formula, but will look into it.
What do you mean with red error showing some places? Where do you get these and when?
Pub coke issue resolved for next version. I am holding off a little longer to release it, but will release it today.

Thanks for taking the time to report your findings!
BurningSun[/QU

1 more ting helping henry to decrease rent 1 time only? Couse i cant see tht option after i helping him next helping day.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Intersting. I have bugs.
Note I am using Firefox. wonder if this is a firefox thing.

Choosing Sorry I haven't got the money yet. from the loanshark results in a page with the text but then no hyperlink to the options of leaving that page stuck.
Note, quiting my flowers job then lets me do this... odd.

Same thing with.

Choosing Donny's Studio . When Foud is forcing you to pay off the debt, you go to the studio and it results in no hyperlink after the entering the building text. Obviously that breaks the game since you cant leave that page.
Hey XJ347,

Not Firefox related. Simple bugs that have been fixed for the next release due somewhere today very soon.

Cheers
BurningSun

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Hi all,

V0.8.6 'Shenanigans' is now available to all. For a complete overview of all the changes, please see the changelog either in game, or on the 1st page.

Hope you like the changes and as always if you have any questions, or remarks, or if you have found any bugs, please let me know.

Take care
BurningSun

PS: @N7 could you please be so kind to add some mirrors etc? Much appreciated!
The time in game is 08:17 but when I'm trying to apply for photoshoot job, it says it's too late to apply for the job bcuz it's late. Is this some kind of bug?

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
Which screen? Do you have some text of it so I can find it and fix it?

I've not touched this part of the game for this update at all, so would be an old bug somehow.
Pretty much what Someonenoone11 described in his post #1,274. I'll try to recreate it and send some screenshots once I get home

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I would also say that the moral system is kind of broken. I played this game many times, but for the first time I am helpless towards the loss of moral happening while she is on the period and each morning suffers -9 morale, plus events / working loss of moral it is impossible to keep it from decreasing dramatically which terribly decreases income and spoils the game.

Another question - there seems to be nothing in the north, or is it?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
The time in game is 08:17 but when I'm trying to apply for photoshoot job, it says it's too late to apply for the job bcuz it's late. Is this some kind of bug?
Pretty much what Someonenoone11 described in his post #1,274. I'll try to recreate it and send some screenshots once I get home
Please guys, I'm kind of stuck sometimes x)
Loan Shark is bugged too. When I told him I can't pay I got no options.
Yes, it does that for me as well, he does his little speech "Go whore yourself on the street you stupind cunt" but can't progress
Hey all,

I know of these bugs and have fixed them for the next version (V0.8.6.1) which I'll release shortly.

Apologies for the bugs and annoyance!
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I would also say that the moral system is kind of broken. I played this game many times, but for the first time I am helpless towards the loss of moral happening while she is on the period and each morning suffers -9 morale, plus events / working loss of moral it is impossible to keep it from decreasing dramatically which terribly decreases income and spoils the game.

Another question - there seems to be nothing in the north, or is it?
Hey ray3dave,

You can't get -9 Morale due to Lizzy having her period. It is -5 for the period stuff if you have a basic bed and - 2 if you have the best bed. If you suffer a -9 Morale penalty, then that is likely due to either having a hangover on top of being on the period, or addiction penalty.

North:
Spa
Donny Studio
Flower shop
Faoud house

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Henry always say "back soon" after tack with Bibi
Either you have finished the event (you can now ask Henry for 'help' with the rent every Thursday,
or you have been incredibly unlucky,
or you have finished the event, but chose a wrong option resulting in Henry never available and no option to ask him for reduction.

Cheers
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes