3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
From what some have posted here, I think it is clear that it will be the MC who cheats with the boss's wife and her friend. Which for my part is fine. I know I'm a hypocrite because if it were the other way around I wouldn't even touch this game but as it seems it will certainly be that I will follow this thread and download the game

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
"From now on, everyone's decisions will matter!"

Not sure I follow what is meant with this? Is the MC controlling all other characters thoughts and actions?

Reactions: fh321

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Then why ntr tag? That is cheating no ntr. Edit: And the ntr its in (optional), if the ntr tag is refering to that, then the optional makes no sense.
Let's go by parts:
why does it have the ntr tag if it is not? there are 2 options, the first one is that some mod who did not play this game was guided by what he was told and is stubborn with wanting to leave it there. The second option is that the Dev is confused about what ntr means.
This second option is what makes the avoidable part make sense, since the content would be netori and during the game you have the option to accept the advances of your boss's wife or not, i.e. have an affair with the boss's wife or not.

Well, if the MC has a tiny pp, you know it's a cuck game. :ROFLMAO:
I don't think you would want to download this game, but no, the MC has a regular sized penis, nothing exaggerated.

Finally for the dev, taking into account the content that I could see I think the game is mislabeled, the MC does not even know the girls at the beginning and then one of them is married, it is not NTR, in any case if the husband (the boss) is going to be cheated the proper tag would be just "cheating", and if he is going to participate with the MC it would be "swinging".

This does not look like a romance game, the MC is not looking for a girlfriend or anything similar, at most it looks like a game where he was invited to that place to participate in some swinger type "game", but nothing more.

P.S. Good game, good luck.(y)

Reactions: Lokitox8

Reacte

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
Let's go by parts:
why does it have the ntr tag if it is not? there are 2 options, the first one is that some mod who did not play this game was guided by what he was told and is stubborn with wanting to leave it there. The second option is that the Dev is confused about what ntr means.
This second option is what makes the avoidable part make sense, since the content would be netori and during the game you have the option to accept the advances of your boss's wife or not, i.e. have an affair with the boss's wife or not.

I don't think you would want to download this game, but no, the MC has a regular sized penis, nothing exaggerated.

Finally for the dev, taking into account the content that I could see I think the game is mislabeled, the MC does not even know the girls at the beginning and then one of them is married, it is not NTR, in any case if the husband (the boss) is going to be cheated the proper tag would be just "cheating", and if he is going to participate with the MC it would be "swinging".

This does not look like a romance game, the MC is not looking for a girlfriend or anything similar, at most it looks like a game where he was invited to that place to participate in some swinger type "game", but nothing more.

P.S. Good game, good luck.(y)
Hi loikl,

thanks for your comment!

The game follows a plan.
The framework for this is clear.
But many paths are still open.
Romance, for example, will definitely play a role.
NTR can appear in future updates - but for that to happen the story needs to progress further.
NTR will always be a path that will take place optionally. (First Jack needs a girlfriend.)
Cheating, on the other hand, is an integral part.
This may sound contradictory, but the rapid advance of some people is linked to the slow progress of the story.
I don't want to write more about it here at the moment ;).

Best regards
Reacté

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Well said my friend, I don't know why, people always judge a person by the size of his penis
He could also be a midget with a huge cock but chicks like guys who are 6ft plus as well. I can testify to that as I am 6ft 3 inches plus tall and a right ugly fuck with it. The wife doesnt care about the size of my dick as long as I can pay the mortgage and keep her car on the road and I pay for her weekly pampering at the hairdressers or am I being cynical.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
That middle aged guy from the banner its the boss or the mc?

EDIT: It doesn't matter, apparently the game won't have any incest anyway, so I'm out.

Midoxxx9

Oct 18, 2022
He could also be a midget with a huge cock but chicks like guys who are 6ft plus as well. I can testify to that as I am 6ft 3 inches plus tall and a right ugly fuck with it. The wife doesnt care about the size of my dick as long as I can pay the mortgage and keep her car on the road and I pay for her weekly pampering at the hairdressers or am I being cynical.
Yes, women in general look at men with two views: Either you have a personality, you have a good penis, and you can enjoy her sexually. Or you can compensate for her sexual needs with material needs, such as buying her a car or a house that will be hers, or taking her on romantic vacations.

Reactions: Loveboss

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
From what some have posted here, I think it is clear that it will be the MC who cheats with the boss's wife and her friend. Which for my part is fine. I know I'm a hypocrite because if it were the other way around I wouldn't even touch this game but as it seems it will certainly be that I will follow this thread and download the game
Right there with you. Netori for the win.

Reactions: Loveboss

zmeydoom

Jan 2, 2018
The description and screenshots look promising (the plot seems suspiciously familiar, in the style of "I've already seen it somewhere"))) Special thanks for the aspect ratio - I just shed tears, remembering my first monitor, which could not withstand moving for almost 20k km))

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote