macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
She is not an Arab woman. The Middle East is completely different geography then Arabia.

From the names, I can easily say that it is happening in Turkey, probably in Istanbul.
arab, is a term used to design every countries with arab origin or arab language or variable.

for exempl, irak is arab, such as even go up to maghreb.
its not saoudit arabia only.

( and no, its not racism, its just a fact, such as like western design every person who is not from asia or middle east.. such as like a european man or an american man.)

tyhke3131

Apr 21, 2019
arab, is a term used to design every countries with arab origin or arab language or variable.

for exempl, irak is arab, such as even go up to maghreb.
its not saoudit arabia only.

( and no, its not racism, its just a fact, such as like western design every person who is not from asia or middle east.. such as like a european man or an american man.)
Turks are not arab or arab origin. Also Istanbul in europe not middle east.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I wish these uploaders or whoever makes the tags realized, when its a female main character its "cheating" tag. When its a male main character its "NTR".

It cant be NTR if the MC is a girl because the girl ISNT having her love interest stolen away from her, no one is stealing her husband away, she is becoming corrupted and cheating on the husband.
Be interesting if that actually was a game!

Reactions: Volcanoid

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why I had to choise with male too so so sudden? you would make it male MC too? I hope those choise will gone awey on male section.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not a bad start, english could get a bit of improvement and the animation is a bit awkward.
15 years without sex is a bit too much,
some characters reminds me of other similar games that I usually stop playing since they are too quick with the revenge and angry sex. I hope the dev will not go that direction.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes