david449

Jan 3, 2019
I've been trying to figure out how to get the scene where Banu orders a servant when she goes to California with Rina but I haven't been able to find the route.

To get the Abdul scene you need to keep enough points with Kamil so when you slaps Banu you can calm down and stay in the house - First thing is to flirt with Abdul when Kamil has them over during the evening and he will come in the kitchen to talk to Banu - 2nd you will need to send him a selfie and flirt with him on Banu's phone at night while she is laying in bed - He will come over and Kamil will drink too much and well you can sit back and enjoy the scene :) I hope this helps
We need more scene of banu and abdul

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The quick and dirty answer is that Banu cannot have children. She tried having children with her first husband quite a lot and never got pregnant. She's been nutted in by most of the guys in the game and never conceived so they can't all be the problem. The logical answer is infertility or incredible luck whichever you choose to believe.

Reactions: NathanSlayer

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
decryption key for aggressive patch to mega pls.... why is it have to be locked behind key?
or someone can just give me different way to download the patch...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
decryption key for aggressive patch to mega pls.... why is it have to be locked behind key?
1. it is in dl link. if your browser doesn't get it then use other browser.
2. don't need it if you use wt-mod.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"no belly dancing ?
orientalism is not enough?
veiled, turban girls harem in middle east is missed "
as well as lapidation for adultery, death penalty and so much more enjoying things, maybe a little bit of acid in her face from her own family as well... it lacks several unavoidable wonders of middle east.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
In one of my path Banu is with Aslan and they're going out, a man approaches both of them and you have to decide to listen to Aslan and don't beat the guy or to beat the guy. And even if you didn't beat the Aslan asks you later why did you beat him. That does not make sense.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes