cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i got weird ending, banu was mostly loyal to kamil but still in the end she got boobjob and left her husband. no choices on this update (same with prev. update) and felt rushed. started well and then somewhere at midgame it dropped.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
In one of my path Banu is with Aslan and they're going out, a man approaches both of them and you have to decide to listen to Aslan and don't beat the guy or to beat the guy. And even if you didn't beat the Aslan asks you later why did you beat him. That does not make sense.
Is this a bug?

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Is the gallery not updated? as there seems to be a lot more scenes in the game's various routes that are not showing in the gallery.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is the gallery not updated? as there seems to be a lot more scenes in the game's various routes that are not showing in the gallery.
Not it's not updated in v0.1.8. As v0.1.8 is more like a story than a game and it's like an overview of the story after one year skip in the game I didn't include the scenes in the gallery but I think I'll add them in the next update as well.

Bangwe

Dec 21, 2023
Hi ,

The end of version 0.1.8 stops after the cam show?
If I don't want to do a cam show, that's the end of it too.

I tried these paths :

"angeldevil" more than half + "Kamil" more than half = "stay with Kamil corrupted" route

"angeldevil" less than half + "Kamil" more than half = "stay with Kamil pure" route

( I love this game ) good job

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes