cylk

Jan 2, 2020
Bro, Why do you upload new version of your game to the forum. Even games with thousands of fans is uploaded into the forum as soon as they are released. The purpose of the forum is to share and promote. So your games can reach more fans to support you.

Two days passed and I think it's time to upload it to the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iskender

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Life in Middle East [v0.5] [LustfulFantasy]

Download Win/Linux:
Download Mac:

Note: The dev did some changes to the script, so it's best to start a new game to avoid errors.

Life in Middle East [v0.5] Walkthrough & Enabled Rollback Mod

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
There are some options in the game that are in bold and you cannot select. Is it a bug in the game or is it because of some status that is not enough?

Reactions: Iskender

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
There are some options in the game that are in bold and you cannot select. Is it a bug in the game or is it because of some status that is not enough?
i dont know if i get it right but you cant choose some choices due to your previous choices
In my Walkthrough Mod i show what you need, some you need Banu bad points to see, others you need Kamil Points, and in the new update you need Dom Points, without my mod you don't know what the choices gives you.

You can see some examples in the Mod page.

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
Women in middle East are thick & dark weatish complexion. I assume you are not from middle East. Really disappointed, hope so you add new actual middle East women characters in upcoming update.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Women in middle East are thick & dark weatish complexion. I assume you are not from middle East. Really disappointed, hope so you add new actual middle East women characters in upcoming update.
Well, I agree with the "Thick" part. will think about it

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes