status10

Jul 18, 2019
Let's talk about something of importance. -.- Is there enough content added since original release to restart it?

Reactions: Iskender

zergos

Jan 3, 2018
Guys ı had a problem,ı believe this game files has virus.I cannot delete game files from computer.Does anyone has the same problem?Thanks.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: rev33

IceCubeMan99

Jun 5, 2017
Is there any news about the update? What is the probability that it will arrive on 15th October?
It looks like the project is paused until the developer gets his computer back. They're moving to a different household because of an on going war that's happening in their country. Their 2 latest patreon posts go into more detail and can be viewed by everyone.

Reactions: Iskender and Hanz01

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Guys ı had a problem,ı believe this game files has virus.I cannot delete game files from computer.Does anyone has the same problem?Thanks.
It is impossible, bro. Check if other files in your pc contain virus or not.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The base premise is a bit strange. She married a man and had never sex with him or kissed him?
Maybe I miss something, but u do kiss in the wedding ceremony right?

Ok - and maybe I could buy that when they were married for 1-2 years, but 15? and he is not allowed to have sex with others? ... yeah right. That how you get ur man to rape your daughter ....

And then the game skips important things and does the worst - the say is "show dont tell" - but here we only get the info that her step-son saw her in the shower because she tells her friend.

The we see him with some random girl and dont get any info on her ... is she a prostitute?

And blocked choices are the worst - just dont show them when you want to stick to that way.

Everything feels rushed. The rape of the daughter ... there is no build up or anything.

For a 0.3 there is not that much content, but maybe it is because of some branching. Currently it is a mixed bag. The writing has problems (even for me as a non native speaker) and the animations range from mediocre to really bad (Ruslan Sex - his dick looks alien to me). The renders are solid and in general the setting is somewhat fresh.
Thank you trasher for trashing my game:D...I will consider your notes

Reactions: xxx13
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes