Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
it s not allowed because it doesnt exist ,i guess hetero/homo ... these things are so foreigner things ,i would call bisexual but age,gender,form etc. it doesnt matter for us
tecnically we want to fuck every existence in the universe,our high level perversion creates our strict taboos

rape event doesnt happen when she is 2 its not like underage is allowed in f95 either
It exists even in saudi

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You mean to tell me that women in the middle east are less than second class citizens? *Gasp*

I don't agree with their culture, but it's how it is in that part of the world. The Dev is using kid gloves with this story people, if he chose to add a bit more realism to this, most of you would probably faint...I'll follow this out of curiosity.

D

Deleted member 2264349

This guy makes impressively frequent updates... I kind of like this style...

Reactions: Iskender

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
You mean to tell me that women in the middle east are less than second class citizens? *Gasp*

I don't agree with their culture, but it's how it is in that part of the world. The Dev is using kid gloves with this story people, if he chose to add a bit more realism to this, most of you would probably faint...I'll follow this out of curiosity.
Im curious when you say "the Middle East" what parts specifically do you mean because if you actually knew anything about the Middle East youd know thats far too broad a brush to paint. You must be under the impression that Saudi Arabia or Iran represents the entire Middle East. Im sure any person who grew up in Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Kurdistan, Lebanon or even Syria would likely take a very fair amount of umbrage at that statement. And while Tunisia and Algeria are not geographically part of that region they usually are put in the same sphere by the ignorant so Ill mention them as well.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Im curious when you say "the Middle East" what parts specifically do you mean because if you actually knew anything about the Middle East youd know thats far too broad a brush to paint. You must be under the impression that Saudi Arabia or Iran represents the entire Middle East. Im sure any person who grew up in Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Kurdistan, Lebanon or even Syria would likely take a very fair amount of umbrage at that statement. And while Tunisia and Algeria are not geographically part of that region they usually are put in the same sphere by the ignorant so Ill mention them as well.
Ok, I painted with a broad brush, I admit. I was in the service, and have spent plenty of time in much of the region. I do have some knowledge of the terrible shit that goes down out there, Turkey included.

sleito

Dec 8, 2019

Oh yeah we Turks totally think like that. We would totally not get beaten up by a mixture of males and females if we said something like that in public. Yup mhm. You are obviously an expert on the subject.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Look guys, sorry to break the illusion, but the world isn't fluffy bunnies and rainbows. Fucked up shit happens to people no matter where you are in the world. Middle East as a whole is not all bad, Turkey is one of my favorite places to visit. I'm not going to get into Islam or how different communities take their beliefs to different extremes. You want to believe everyone are good and decent people, and that's fine...my view/experience is just different from yours.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes