nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Interesting start of a game. But I will wait a few updates to see how the game will develop.
Didn't know I had a hijab lesbian fetish, till now :)
Would be quite refreshing to see something like this :)

Goold luck Dev

Alex1444

Sep 5, 2020
Just played all parts (including day 4). Well, I am impressed! Exotic region and culture, good quality images and animations close to reality, nice sound effects, I would recommend everyone to give it a try, and help its development by donating.

Reactions: Adolfo and Iskender

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The base premise is a bit strange. She married a man and had never sex with him or kissed him?
Maybe I miss something, but u do kiss in the wedding ceremony right?

Ok - and maybe I could buy that when they were married for 1-2 years, but 15? and he is not allowed to have sex with others? ... yeah right. That how you get ur man to rape your daughter ....

And then the game skips important things and does the worst - the say is "show dont tell" - but here we only get the info that her step-son saw her in the shower because she tells her friend.

The we see him with some random girl and dont get any info on her ... is she a prostitute?

And blocked choices are the worst - just dont show them when you want to stick to that way.

Everything feels rushed. The rape of the daughter ... there is no build up or anything.

For a 0.3 there is not that much content, but maybe it is because of some branching. Currently it is a mixed bag. The writing has problems (even for me as a non native speaker) and the animations range from mediocre to really bad (Ruslan Sex - his dick looks alien to me). The renders are solid and in general the setting is somewhat fresh.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
It's an interesting game, but what really bothers me are the blocked choices don't always make sense. The only way Banu is allowed to seek justice for her raped daughter is if she previously took EVERY corruption route choice. If she at any time chooses to be loyal to her husband, or just isn't interested in another man, she will then remain calm about her daughter being raped by some random guy?

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
It's an interesting game, but what really bothers me are the blocked choices don't always make sense. The only way Banu is allowed to seek justice for her raped daughter is if she previously took EVERY corruption route choice. If she at any time chooses to be loyal to her husband, or just isn't interested in another man, she will then remain calm about her daughter being raped by some random guy?
I think it means she wants to listen to her husband, and thereby being calm. If she had pursued the corrupted route means she drifts apart from her husband, and thus she can make her own choices. In conservative societies, women tend to listen to their guy when they are so loyal, and faithful, and more to the norm in the society when they are more liberal type. The social norm for nowadays people is what you see in social media, which encourages women to come forward with their accusations regardless of the legitimately of their claim (this leads to a lot of false rape accusations too but it's a different problem). This is why western women are more impacted by the social media than eastern women, because in west individualism is more valued, whereas in east the family is more valued; hence less influenced by the society. You know when it says why women hesitate to complain to cops in an eastern country why it's. It's because the reasons the guy explained. It's then hard to find a guy, social stigma, there is less hope for justice if the guy is connected with a wealthy family, and the girl is poor. She will probably be labelled as a whore.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
The base premise is a bit strange. She married a man and had never sex with him or kissed him?
Maybe I miss something, but u do kiss in the wedding ceremony right?

Ok - and maybe I could buy that when they were married for 1-2 years, but 15? and he is not allowed to have sex with others? ... yeah right. That how you get ur man to rape your daughter ....

And then the game skips important things and does the worst - the say is "show dont tell" - but here we only get the info that her step-son saw her in the shower because she tells her friend.

The we see him with some random girl and dont get any info on her ... is she a prostitute?

And blocked choices are the worst - just dont show them when you want to stick to that way.

Everything feels rushed. The rape of the daughter ... there is no build up or anything.

For a 0.3 there is not that much content, but maybe it is because of some branching. Currently it is a mixed bag. The writing has problems (even for me as a non native speaker) and the animations range from mediocre to really bad (Ruslan Sex - his dick looks alien to me). The renders are solid and in general the setting is somewhat fresh.
About the sex part. I don't think it's weird in many conservative societies. Sexless marriages are not rare in the society nowadays. Kissing in the wedding ceremony is a thing in western marriages only. Not every cultures follow it.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I think it means she wants to listen to her husband, and thereby being calm. If she had pursued the corrupted route means she drifts apart from her husband, and thus she can make her own choices. In conservative societies, women tend to listen to their guy when they are so loyal, and faithful, and more to the norm in the society when they are more liberal type. The social norm for nowadays people is what you see in social media, which encourages women to come forward with their accusations regardless of the legitimately of their claim (this leads to a lot of false rape accusations too but it's a different problem). This is why western women are more impacted by the social media than eastern women, because in west individualism is more valued, whereas in east the family is more valued; hence less influenced by the society. You know when it says why women hesitate to complain to cops in an eastern country why it's. It's because the reasons the guy explained. It's then hard to find a guy, social stigma, there is less hope for justice if the guy is connected with a wealthy family, and the girl is poor. She will probably be labelled as a whore.
I just think it was handled in a bit of an extreme way. If she goes against what her husband would want only 5 times instead of 6, she still just calmly obeys him on such a major issue, but apparently that sixth "bad point" is enough to make her angry over her daughter's attack.

Reactions: Iskender and Afield

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
so this game got hentai physics?
there is a raped 2-year old ("she married him for her 2 year old daughter") and her vag then follows hentai elasticity like when a massive orc does a loli?

Reactions: Iskender
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes