Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Nice and interesting, the setting in middle east is a nice change, even if I have a hard time with the middle eastern moral code with women, but in a sens it make it more interesting to go out of your confort zone. Thanks for the game and hope the next chapters have the same level polish. ^^

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Decided this one deserved a walkthrough, I am really excited to see where it goes! Enjoy!

Edit: Update to v0.1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Nice work, Thanks. Will you do the wt for the five rotes or only corruption one?

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I am going to try this out in the future because I love the change of scenary. As more or less anything is always in generic kinda america this is exactly what is needed. Probably also a much more diverse set of characters hopefully, so I very much approve of this project.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I´ve played the third update and it is absolutly different to other games, risky and astonishing. The mixture of religion, male chauvinism, need of virginity for women, conservative society against open society makes an interesting game. It is a game located in Turkey, but it could be located in Jordan, Morocco or Tunisia; Islamic countries but more permissive than Iran or Saudi Arabia (where the end of the game would be stoning). I would like a complete development of the game but it depends of money and patreon censorship. We´ll see.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes