blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
:ROFLMAO::LOL:she's wearing a hijab while her breasts are out it's just one of those american (hijabi) fetish it's so stupid:FacePalm: it's not even offensive to muslims
I don' think that is a hijab, perhaps an extra long head scarf? Had it been a Hijab, then she would have been covered from head to toe in cloth with a small opening for her eyes lol. Now, that won't look sexy....(unless she wears nothing underneath it and we get to tap that ass whist wearing one.

CatNip23

Game Developer
May 13, 2020
I don' think that is a hijab, perhaps an extra long head scarf? Had it been a Hijab, then she would have been covered from head to toe in cloth with a small opening for her eyes lol. Now, that won't look sexy....(unless she wears nothing underneath it and we get to tap that ass whist wearing one.
I believe you are thinking of a burka or a niqab.

Hijabfan

Jul 21, 2020
Who is the creator exactly? I'm available for editing the text. I'm not a native speaker, but I saw some things that could be improved.

Reactions: Iskender

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
I personally know many of them at the age of 50, have not had sex before, so all about ideology
at the age of 50 and married and still never had sex?

As a middle eastern in my country if someone never had sex at that age he must be either extremely poor or ugly. but 99.99% are not like that for sure so if in your country many people are like I feel sorry for that country.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes