Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I regret to inform you that the game will be on hold for one year, due to the developer being enlisted for duty. Rest assured, the development WILL continue in August of 2022. Thanks for playing the game, and best of luck to you over the next year. See you again in August 2022.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I regret to inform you that the game will be on hold for one year, due to the developer being enlisted for duty. Rest assured, the development WILL continue in August of 2022. Thanks for playing the game, and best of luck to you over the next year. See you again in August 2022.
OMG, this is one of my favorite games with a female protagonist. :cry:
Anyway, good luck DEV. And come back here for sure.

Reactions: Dr70_1

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Sad to wait for 1 year but Service before self! its a honor to serve so good luck and stay safe. v/r Diego

palopvesu

Jun 29, 2020
Going to military ?

butamkodalai

Aug 6, 2019
hayirli tezkereler moruk, tesekkurler oyun icin

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iskender
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes