Frenchtopus

Mar 22, 2019
Noooo :( so no Banu for at least a year?

Good luck Dev, maybe after a year in the military you'll spend your life trying new things (and that's perfectly understandable) so maybe it's a definitive goodbye, even if I hope not. Anyway, coming from a occidental country I really felt like I was seeing a different kind of society (yours, I assume) with different rules and societal norms, and it was great for immersion. I really enjoyed your game and your protagonist. So thank you for that.

Stay safe king!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr70_1 and Iskender

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
I regret to inform you that the game will be on hold for one year, due to the developer being enlisted for duty. Rest assured, the development WILL continue in August of 2022. Thanks for playing the game, and best of luck to you over the next year. See you again in August 2022.
Good luck with military service. I don't envy any man that gets deployed on the front lines. Hopefully it'll just be a case of wearing combat fatigues and shooting spiders all day.

• Haha
Reactions: Iskender

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I FINALLY tried this. I remember when it was shown in latest news and then an hour later it said "on hold" :(
This is an amazing game.

Good luck in the military. I have no idea how the Turkish military is, but I rather enjoyed my time in the US army.

A year will go by faster than we all may realize.

Fasil

May 24, 2017
Hats off to you, most people on Patreon would try to milk their Patreons as long as possible without telling them.

I did not enjoy my time in the military, to boring/waste of times. But only 12 months, time will fly:)

Good Luck!

xza-1

Jun 24, 2020
Good luck for your time in military, I am from your brother country. I hope in that one year you will come up with some great ideas to implement in this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ntrvip and Iskender

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Noooo :( so no Banu for at least a year?

Good luck Dev, maybe after a year in the military you'll spend your life trying new things (and that's perfectly understandable) so maybe it's a definitive goodbye, even if I hope not. Anyway, coming from a occidental country I really felt like I was seeing a different kind of society (yours, I assume) with different rules and societal norms, and it was great for immersion. I really enjoyed your game and your protagonist. So thank you for that.

Stay safe king!
Thank you:love:

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
such a shame one of the best games ive been playing love the story just dont like the daughter being rape but unlike other games this one made it for a reason stay safe hope to see you soon

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iskender
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes