BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
gonna ask this. from 0.7 under does the aggressive patch only fix the daughter scene? ( I ask because I didn't have it before but don't want spoilers for the new update but wanna know if there was other things I could have seen.)

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
gonna ask this. from 0.7 under does the aggressive patch only fix the daughter scene? ( I ask because I didn't have it before but don't want spoilers for the new update but wanna know if there was other things I could have seen.)
Yeah there is nothing for the agressive patch in v0.8

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I regret to inform you that the game will be on hold for one year, due to the developer being enlisted for duty. Rest assured, the development WILL continue in August of 2022. Thanks for playing the game, and best of luck to you over the next year. See you again in August 2022.
Hayırlı teskereler Iskender. Sağlıcakla git sağlıcakla dön.

Have a good (military service and take your) charge-free certificate! Go well and come back well.

(hmm, the first part is hard to translate into English. It is like a wish to, like, easily finish your army duty.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iskender

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got done with 0.8 on this game, so caught up with the Dev again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, I know this game is on hold until Aug 2022, and just ask if the Dev sees this, do take care of yourself out there. And I will be looking forward when I could continue this next year. Thank you for this game thus far.

• Red Heart

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Got a trojan warning upon download from MS Defender. YMMV.
was it -32.exe? if so then ignore it unless you have 32bit os for some reason, if you do then find how to add it to exceptions.

do free weekends in azer army exist or dev has other plans for those weekends?

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
oh man,this time the game keeps getting better and dev put it on hold.but i understand,serving the country is far more important than this.
promise us dev,when u get back,blow our mind with another great update.take care dev

P.S
cant wait for banu to get her sweet ass fucked.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
oh man,this time the game keeps getting better and dev put it on hold.but i understand,serving the country is far more important than this.
promise us dev,when u get back,blow our mind with another great update.take care dev

P.S
cant wait for banu to get her sweet ass fucked.
Serving a country that has been in a tragic and utterly useless conflict with it's neighbor since 1988 is one of the least important things in the world.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played this update a bit so far and it's nice (although faithful wife path is bit boring but story is good).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: pavlogrk

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I cant say i wasnt disapointed after playing 0.8 as the best Banu does is show her boob other then that nothing really happened.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
What a great game. Banu is an attractive wife and mother. Would have liked to see some hot scenes with her stepson but I hope it will happen next year. How sad that it is onhold but I am patiently waiting the next few months until August next year. Iskender please take care of yourself and come back safe and sound.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes