Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I guess this and 4 years in Tehran are the only games that introduces woman protag with hijab, so far i havent seen any big protest against that, it would be exact opposite in real world. %99 of the women with hijab dont tend to behave like in these vns but that %1 is what makes the mc of them and they actually exist irl too. Never seen them myself but heard stories.

Reactions: korkmaz1

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The amount of people in this thread thinking that Middle-Eastern people are only brown, hairy and Muslim is too damn high.

The ME region is incredibly diverse, you can find anything from black skinned people to pale white with blonde hair and blue eyes. Even "Asian" types, with slanted eyes and yellowish skin. People migrating from all directions for thousands of years lead to this diversity.
haha, this person appeared from nowhere and began to put a sign (Facepalm) under my comments on various forums But this person first appeared on those forums :) haha okay, he was also on those forums or at least read what he puts (Facepalm) under, it would be clear that everyone's opinions are different, but here he just puts (Facepalm) under the comments haha :)
He just went through my various comments and put (Facepalm) :)
(Everyone spoke out :))

• Angry
Reactions: Kaparzo

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
I guess this and 4 years in Tehran are the only games that introduces woman protag with hijab, so far i havent seen any big protest against that, it would be exact opposite in real world. %99 of the women with hijab dont tend to behave like in these vns but that %1 is what makes the mc of them and they actually exist irl too. Never seen them myself but heard stories.
how is 4 years tehran? is it good?

Reactions: korkmaz1

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
When will this game start again?
"I regret to inform you that the game will be on hold for one year, due to the developer being enlisted for duty. Rest assured, the development WILL continue in August of 2022. If you're a supporter, please cancel your membership and check back in a year to support the developer when the game resumes. Thanks for playing the game, and best of luck to you over the next year. See you again in August 2022."

Reactions: NathanSlayer

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
"I regret to inform you that the game will be on hold for one year, due to the developer being enlisted for duty. Rest assured, the development WILL continue in August of 2022. If you're a supporter, please cancel your membership and check back in a year to support the developer when the game resumes. Thanks for playing the game, and best of luck to you over the next year. See you again in August 2022."
Thanks bro

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes