cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I keep thinking - why hasn 't a single good FEMALE's game appeared in the last year? Turns out to be to blame... PUTIN !! He killed everyone thos devs in Azerbaijan and Ukraine!
free pass

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hello there, I am back. First I thought of abandoning "Life in Middle East" and starting a fresh new game, but quiet a few players insisted to continue the project. So I'll try to fix the bugs, focus on the protagonist more, add more choices and pathways and show you the more sides of Banu. It will cum soon:p

roko1410

Oct 9, 2019
Hello there, I am back. First I thought of abandoning "Life in Middle East" and starting a fresh new game, but quiet a few players insisted to continue the project. So I'll try to fix the bugs, focus on the protagonist more, add more choices and pathways and show you the more sides of Banu. It will cum soon:p
Welcome back

Reactions: Dr70_1 and Iskender

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
welcome backkkkkkkkkk....

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Welcome back best of luck.

Reactions: Dr70_1 and Iskender

qaqas117

Feb 3, 2021
Gəl çıx da bə

Reactions: frankiller79

Orochi94

Jul 2, 2021
Life in Middle East is the best game here , don't abandon bro

And please don't make Banu like a slut who will have sex so easily
Make that a little difficult, I mean like she refuse in the first then she get seduced then she want it but she resist then she start to get lost on lust...

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
Life in Middle East is the best game here , don't abandon bro

And please don't make Banu like a slut who will have sex so easily
Make that a little difficult, I mean like she refuse in the first then she get seduced then she want it but she resist then she start to get lost on lust...
just give us another banu turan sex scene :p or banu with her stepson.

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
So glad to hear you're back, hope your year away wasn't too rough. Can't wait to see how you finish the game!

xza-1

Jun 24, 2020
Welcome back! continue it bro. and just carry on as you were doing, bcz the way you did things were great, your way of thinking/ making scenes is way better than other creators. Thanks again.

Reactions: Lokelani
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes