ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Hello there, I am back. First I thought of abandoning "Life in Middle East" and starting a fresh new game, but quiet a few players insisted to continue the project. So I'll try to fix the bugs, focus on the protagonist more, add more choices and pathways and show you the more sides of Banu. It will cum soon:p
Can't wait! Thanks for continuing this :devilish:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hello there, I am back. First I thought of abandoning "Life in Middle East" and starting a fresh new game, but quiet a few players insisted to continue the project. So I'll try to fix the bugs, focus on the protagonist more, add more choices and pathways and show you the more sides of Banu. It will cum soon:p
Glad you're back. Please don't turn her in to a slut overnight. Maybe she fears taken advantage of or blackmailed or seduced depending on us before she cheats and I dunno maybe a route where she stays faithful could be possible. I have predicted her step son will get blackmail material on her and gradually make her his slut so prove me right bro.

Reactions: numanumani

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
glad you are back dev,we miss banu.so get a move on,chop!! chop!! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Omar1

Dec 6, 2021
Why is there are no discord server to life in middle east where we could communicate with monia easily

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes