NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
HOW CAN I OPEN CHEATING AND AGRESIVE MOD? PLS, ANSWER ME
I can't open those .rpy files
I'm sorry if I am stating something you already know. You don't need to open them, just stick them in the game folder and they will do their business. Apologies if you already know this and want to edit them for your own purposes or something.

Reactions: Iskender

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished update and it was nice, expected her to take dildo and use it after exploring but alas no.

Reactions: Iskender

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hello folk, I may not answer all your questions and comments here but of course I read all of them and consider. v0.10 is ready now. So this game was not very successful at the beginning but this doesn't stop me from making it and finishing it. Right now I'm working hard with a writer on this game. Althought I have another part time job I am dedicated to finish this game and I spend all my time left on this game. Now the game may look a bit linear to you. It's only because just this is the beginning. There are no routes yet in the game and you are making some decisions in Banu's life helping her to decide what she gonna be. Here the routes will come and you will see every side of Banu and so many taboos. So stay with me in this journey and support the game if you can. Now there's a writer and me but I'm planning to expand Life in Middle East team further. Joind our discord server for quick chat.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hello folk, I may not answer all your questions and comments here but of course I read all of them and consider. v0.10 is ready now. So this game was not very successful at the beginning but this doesn't stop me from making it and finishing it. Right now I'm working hard with a writer on this game. Althought I have another part time job I am dedicated to finish this game and I spend all my time left on this game. Now the game may look a bit linear to you. It's only because just this is the beginning. There are no routes yet in the game and you are making some decisions in Banu's life helping her to decide what she gonna be. Here the routes will come and you will see every side of Banu and so many taboos. So stay with me in this journey and support the game if you can. Now there's a writer and me but I'm planning to expand Life in Middle East team further. Joind our discord server for quick chat.
I hope that your game continues to grow in popularity. It has quite a lot of good content and I often recommend it to people. Be patient and let your following grow. You had quite a long disruption of your development and I am sure that more people will discover this great game with every update.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I can't get this game to work. When I open the .exe , absolutely nothing happens. I already tried re-extracting and downloading again. Anyone knows what the problem could be?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes