cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't get this game to work. When I open the .exe , absolutely nothing happens. I already tried re-extracting and downloading again. Anyone knows what the problem could be?
try checking event viewer when clicking exe.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
try checking event viewer when clicking exe.
Faulting application name: Lifeinmiddleeast.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: libpython2.7.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000966fb
Faulting process id: 0x1504
Faulting application start time: 0x01d8cf3f86cf87c1
Faulting application path: D:\Games\That Kind\Lifeinmiddleeast-0.9-pc\Lifeinmiddleeast.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Games\That Kind\Lifeinmiddleeast-0.9-pc\lib\windows-x86_64\libpython2.7.dll
Report Id: bffd638b-3547-46fa-9e7f-12a07b905322
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I don't have one. Also, other Ren'Py games work fine, this is the only one that does this.
I don't really know what the problem is but it should be with your pc. Just try restarting windows or I found something to refresh dll files like this: Type cmd in the search box and hit Enter to open Command Prompt. Type sfc /scannow and hit Enter. Wait for the scan process to complete. Then, restart your computer. I will tell you if I figure out any other solutions.

aliy

Apr 7, 2022
Ah... I don't know how I feel about this game, haven't played it but the name got my attention
So Persian name for Mc but it's definitely not in Iran, says middle east and if I had to guess why not say what country it's because the characters are diverse and of different countries in dev's mind(also to appeal to a broader audience) and put them together in Turkey? Or its just based on turkey? A country in middle east that you can drink alcohol and has bars , doesn't leave that many options
I want to try it but don't know if it will just piss me off or they actually know what they're writing about

Reactions: Iskender

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah... I don't know how I feel about this game, haven't played it but the name got my attention
So Persian name for Mc but it's definitely not in Iran, says middle east and if I had to guess why not say what country it's because the characters are diverse and of different countries in dev's mind(also to appeal to a broader audience) and put them together in Turkey? Or its just based on turkey? A country in middle east that you can drink alcohol and has bars , doesn't leave that many options
I want to try it but don't know if it will just piss me off or they actually know what they're writing about
dunno if specific country where she and rest live is mentioned, besides non-caucasian fem mc this is quite normal corruption game where player decides if mc fucks every male or is more faithful to bastard hubby.

i'd say play since this is quite well made and has interesting story.

Reactions: Iskender

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
dunno if specific country where she and rest live is mentioned, besides non-caucasian fem mc this is quite normal corruption game where player decides if mc fucks every male or is more faithful to bastard hubby.

i'd say play since this is quite well made and has interesting story.
Bastard? Banu's husband seems to be a lovely man who is patient and kind. His kid is a piece of shit, though.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes