Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i guess imma play this again after a year til Banu gets corrupted by other guys,right now there is so little content per update

Reactions: dav121
Aug 4, 2018
dunno if specific country where she and rest live is mentioned, besides non-caucasian fem mc this is quite normal corruption game where player decides if mc fucks every male or is more faithful to bastard hubby.

i'd say play since this is quite well made and has interesting story.
how can you say that she fucks every male? with the right choices, she hasn't fucked anyone apart from her husband

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how can you say that she fucks every male? with the right choices.
read carefully what i posted.

Hopefully the next update will have Banu finally giving in to temptation and doing soemthing naughty with one of the servants, I mean hasn't she only cheated on Kamil once so far?
i'd say couple, at kitchen with that guy and prolly others.

Reactions: Iskender

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I kind like this game, but as usual this game fails in the most important area: sex scenes.

Sex scenes are purely a checkbox exercise, represented with a couple of images or odd animations. Zero material for wanking.
I know that is difficult to represent sex/sexuality in proper way (a good example of good representation is the game LISA [PaleGrass]).

The dev should spend more time and effort in making sex scenes longer and better represented (end to end).

tg

May 1, 2017
I just had a nasty premonition of what might be coming next for this story. In my head, I was picturing maybe Banu going off to /make use of one of the male servants/. But that's much too bold, especially because the husband is there.

Instead, she's probably going to get the dildo out and use it with herself while the husband watches. That's it. I think that's a pretty logical way to go, and makes sense because the sex toys were already introduced previous.

I don't mind the sex that's depicted in this story. As notes, they're short. More could be done with them, but they're not incomplete. Just, you have the start of sex, and then the images transitions and suddenly everyone's cumming from it. It's too short, but it is what it is.

I do want to say I really dig Banu's model. It's the first time to play this game. And, I had assumed she might come with pubes. But to see her perfectly shaved is really hot. I like her entire look. Good effort, dev, and I like what you're working on!

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I like the idea of the game and the renders are great! I understand that the MC has a conservative mindset which requires the game to be a little slow burn, however we honestly require more scenes with characters other than the husband. Even the scenes we had in the latest episode feels quite short. Hopefully, it is just a depiction of how the husband is a quick shot.

The bar owner should be involved more in the story line and domming the step-son should be an option in the future imo. Banu is incredibly naive around the investor which feels inconsistent with the wariness she displays around other characters. Perhaps she doesn't feel the need to be wary around women, I suppose.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
If i were to make a game and put it on f95 ,i wouldnt just put 3 photos and try to market my game.Why people doesnt care about that? I cant figure out wtf awaits me in game when there are only 3 pics showing the game

Aug 4, 2018
read carefully what i posted.

I have read it again because I thought I might have missed something. Don't want to go nitpicking really, but the player cannot decide that, as it just isn't in the game. It might be in the future, but we don't know yet

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I hope this is helpful. While playing I spotted a minor bug in the dialog "Banu, you're my best employee. I'm so grateful for you. I'll give you a ride." is labeled as Banu saying this instead of Turin.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes