LucasR0

Jun 27, 2022
Which mode you are playing? I see that its not fully updated as there must be screen indicator at top left.
I'm on 0.10 and it's also not there for me when I play using my save from version 0.9. If I start a new game it's there, so I assume it's a bug related to save games from before 0.10?

Reactions: Iskender

LarryButz

Mar 19, 2019
So you think Kamil doesnt deserve her? If Kamil could read your comment he would beat you man
Is not that he doesn't deserve her. The whole concept of this game prior to .10 update was the whole aspect of Banu's perspective and adventure seeking answers and advices, aswell as deciding between corruption or loyalty. We could decide if she wanted to stay loyal to Kamil (something that he didn't do as we soon found out in Day 3) or if she wanted to seek other partners.
The whole point of the second option is for players to not seek the loyalty aspect as not only Kamil is not that interesting so far, but there's more characters in this game whom since day 1 I wanted too see their stories grow and continue over the one of Kamil. Forcing a plot with Kamil doesn't add up with the decisions one want to make throughout the story.
Banu in her trip to the US could have been involved into her views on her religion, the use of her hijab in public, the opinion on her body and looks, her opinion on the Americans and their differences, aswell as her further corruption with BBC, Lesbianism, BDSM, Exhibitionism/Public Sex and Orgies.
Even though there's a little bit explored so far, the least I wanted to explore was her relationship with Kamil, yet it's forced into the story. The problem is not if he doesn't deserve her, the issue is that by that trip, it could be way too late as Banu's decisions throughout the story already affected her loyalty and the views on her marriage, so Kamil is just forcing a loyalty path not many of us want to follow.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey folk, I want to make things clear about the religious stuff in game. Some characters may talk about religious stuff in game and that is their opinion but this game is far from religion. It is just a setting. Hijab is just Banu's style and represents her firm and strong character. However Banu herself doesn't represent any religion. I mean she is not really religious. She just considers herself religious.

Omar1

Dec 6, 2021
Hey folk, I want to make things clear about the religious stuff in game. Some characters may talk about religious stuff in game and that is their opinion but this game is far from religion. It is just a setting. Hijab is just Banu's style and represents her firm and strong character. However Banu herself doesn't represent any religion. I mean she is not really religious. She just considers herself religious.
So when the V0.11 comes to public

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes