Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
If I recall correctly this is the one I used Universal Gallery Unlocker and it worked, but I haven't played this in awhile so I could be wrong. This unlocker works on most Renpy games so it's always useful to keep around. Give it a try.
No "universal" unlocker will work for this game, this game uses specific persistent variables to display the gallery, the gallery script check if those values are set to "True" and those values are only set once you watch a scene, for that reason the specific variables don't exists until they are set to "True" so if you want them to be set you need to manually set each of them. that is what I did and what the dev did on the original posted. bcs those variables don't exist until they are set there is no way to loop and set them automatically.

Reactions: wildride69

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
No "universal" unlocker will work for this game, this game uses specific persistent variables to display the gallery, the gallery script check if those values are set to "True" and those values are only set once you watch a scene, for that reason the specific variables don't exists until they are set to "True" so if you want them to be set you need to manually set each of them. that is what I did and what the dev did on the original posted. bcs those variables don't exist until they are set there is no way to loop and set them automatically.
what to do man help

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
idk man i have redownloaded the game 2 times now still not opening what should i do it was opening before
if you redownloaded the game twice now and dont work then is something else. all the scrip i posted does is set some variables to true.

before you install any mods make sure the game works for you without any of them. also the unlocker posted on the main page is for another version and expect aggressive mod to be installed. dont install that. other than that not sure what to tell you.

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
if you redownloaded the game twice now and dont work then is something else. all the scrip i posted does is set some variables to true.

before you install any mods make sure the game works for you without any of them. also the unlocker posted on the main page is for another version and expect aggressive mod to be installed. dont install that. other than that not sure what to tell you.
man idk why it isnt workking now yesterday it was working fine i feel something just broke the game

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
man idk why it isnt workking now yesterday it was working fine i feel something just broke the game
Not sure why it’s not working for you I always install compressed version and the copy the gallery unlocker in the game folder and works like a charm for me but if game isn’t even running for you could have a corrupted renpy folder from a mod

i2009ak

Jun 29, 2020
Reactions: Slezkin
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes