RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Any save for adventurous path?
So far i only got stay with kamil but it's just the path where there is an option to obey or show who's the boss but that's not the same path as adventurous which leads to swinging and other scenes i saw in img that are new in 0.20.

SnowWolfie

Mar 2, 2023
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with JokerLeader Multi Mod & Iskender Gallery Unlock:

Life in Middle East 2.0 :
Mega / (337 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Is this with the patch and if not do you know where I put the patch file

Reactions: Bigsmoothy

Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
Game can't load my previous save, this is the error I'm getting. Does anyone know how to fix it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I tried to load the save on 1.9 to go back a few slides and overwrite it. Save loads in 1.9, but "back" button doesn't work. It's not greyed out, just nothing happens when I click on it.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
How do we get the stay with kamil - adventurous route? In my save they are together but always fighting for dominance.

Last edited:

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
no not the last, yes I am planning new game
I am just trying to contact Iskender to say the only version of your game for v2.0-pc that I can get to run is the compressed version only available on F95. I tried every other download and none of them worked. I have a very high end Linux PC using AMD processors and nvidia graphics. The game would not even start at all. The last version I had was Lifeinmiddleeast-v0.1.8-pc and it runs just fine. I do not know if other people have had trouble or not. This is the only RenPy game that has never run from this site.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes