LarryButz

Mar 19, 2019
Why did the developer, all of a sudden become so mean? After 1 year wait, this is what we get? No public updates?
I don't think that they are mean, possibly having public updates and versions of the game is not affordable in the long run.
For me personally, it sucks, because my PC is not capable to run a game (not even Tetris) so public updates in pages are the best thing I can go with. If I had a well paid job, I for damn sure afford to pay a monthly subscription for the work that Iskender is putting into this game, as it is one of my favorite games to play so far, even if possibly I couldn't play it xD

At the end of the day. Is not personal. It's business.

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
I don't think that they are mean, possibly having public updates and versions of the game is not affordable in the long run.
For me personally, it sucks, because my PC is not capable to run a game (not even Tetris) so public updates in pages are the best thing I can go with. If I had a well paid job, I for damn sure afford to pay a monthly subscription for the work that Iskender is putting into this game, as it is one of my favorite games to play so far, even if possibly I couldn't play it xD

At the end of the day. Is not personal. It's business.
I don't think I ever saw any game in this sites that don't offer public updates. and most of the big/medium sized games like AWAM, JOHN, fashion business, culture shock running for 3-5 years while making huge profits.
btw I feel bad for you man. You should save some money and buy a decent PC/laptop.

Reactions: LarryButz

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is a pirate site. It isn't the responsibility of the Dev to post anything here. Some do choose to do it because they know that piracy is inevitable and in-kind treat this board as a promotional tool. However, if they choose not to it is incumbent upon the uploaders to provide. Instead of whining to the dev, put the game on blast and let the right people know that the jolly roger needs to go up the mast. Or there is another alternative. $5 a month isn't a ruinous amount. Make some friends on the forum and maybe you can each pitch in a buck. I certainly think that this project deserves more than 28 patrons. In fact, its small circle of patrons is the main reason why we probably won't see an update for a while. Now there are a lot of reasons why the game has a low level of support, including the long and unavoidable sabbatical, but the quality of the game isn't one of them.

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
This is a pirate site. It isn't the responsibility of the Dev to post anything here. Some do choose to do it because they know that piracy is inevitable and in-kind treat this board as a promotional tool. However, if they choose not to it is incumbent upon the uploaders to provide. Instead of whining to the dev, put the game on blast and let the right people know that the jolly roger needs to go up the mast. Or there is another alternative. $5 a month isn't a ruinous amount. Make some friends on the forum and maybe you can each pitch in a buck. I certainly think that this project deserves more than 28 patrons. In fact, its small circle of patrons is the main reason why we probably won't see an update for a while. Now there are a lot of reasons why the game has a low level of support, including the long and unavoidable sabbatical, but the quality of the game isn't one of them.
Are you a patreon of this game?? If not then dont lecture around. If that's the case that the dev doesn't want to post here, then what's the need of this thread?? If you see other "successful" games, they do post here as well. And as u said that if thd dev doesn't want to continue here. Then this thread doesn't make and sense. Also, if paying off the amount is feasible for you then and for others as well then most of them won't be on this thread. Also, the less count of patreon could be cause the dev was away for 1 yr from this project, due to military training. So dont talk baseless things. This game is good i dont doubt about it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Are you a patreon of this game?? If not then dont lecture around. If that's the case that the dev doesn't want to post here, then what's the need of this thread?? If you see other "successful" games, they do post here as well. And as u said that if thd dev doesn't want to continue here. Then this thread doesn't make and sense. Also, if paying off the amount is feasible for you then and for others as well then most of them won't be on this thread. Also, the less count of patreon could be cause the dev was away for 1 yr from this project, due to military training. So dont talk baseless things. This game is good i dont doubt about it.
I am a patron of many games on the site. Not usually the more popular ones. I was considering supporting this one last month after one of my favorites finished up but "Friends in Need" got my dollars instead. I do think that this is a good game, which is why I encouraged people to support it if they want the update. As far as my own part I am content to wait for whenever it is updated here, but the smaller the level of support the longer that takes because the more support a game has the more likely it is to be shared (because the process of piracy requires someone to be a patron and the fewer patrons there are the more unlikely it is). This doesn't mean the thread shouldn't exist or doesn't make sense. It just means that if you are following a game that has a low level of support you have to be more patient. You also can't demand that the dev share their game if they choose not to. That is their prerogative. Some devs are actively vocal about their unhappiness with how quickly their games are shared here, sometimes including builds that are not ready to be played. That doesn't mean that the thread gets shut down, though. As for baseless things, I just called his military service period an unavoidable sabbatical from the game so we have a tomato/tomatoe situation on our hands. I do sincerely apologize for being unclear.

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
I am a patron of many games on the site. Not usually the more popular ones. I was considering supporting this one last month after one of my favorites finished up but "Friends in Need" got my dollars instead. I do think that this is a good game, which is why I encouraged people to support it if they want the update. As far as my own part I am content to wait for whenever it is updated here, but the smaller the level of support the longer that takes because the more support a game has the more likely it is to be shared (because the process of piracy requires someone to be a patron and the fewer patrons there are the more unlikely it is). This doesn't mean the thread shouldn't exist or doesn't make sense. It just means that if you are following a game that has a low level of support you have to be more patient. You also can't demand that the dev share their game if they choose not to. That is their prerogative. Some devs are actively vocal about their unhappiness with how quickly their games are shared here, sometimes including builds that are not ready to be played. That doesn't mean that the thread gets shut down, though. As for baseless things, I just called his military service period an unavoidable sabbatical from the game so we have a tomato/tomatoe situation on our hands. I do sincerely apologize for being unclear.
Its ok i get it. You surely can put up your opinions and perspectives, like everyone else. Yes you are absolutely right at your place. But i think that there are other games here as well that started small and slowly gathered a lot of patreons and are now big games out there, also another game which is slow growing is "A couple's duet of love" u should surely check it out, it also gives public updates after few days. But surely its another author and another brain working. This game will surely grow it has lots of potential. But its only that there was a gap of an year so the count is less.. But yes rest depends on the developer. What's he wants. Orelse will quite this game like others

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes