NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
so the ntr is optional and how many paths does it have?
So far only one is really developed (Banu, the one with her co-worker) but there are at least 4 other guys who are trying to get into Banu's pants and so far not having much luck. She also has an intern that she seems to be corrupting in her dominant path. So there potentially could be many paths.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So far only one is really developed (Banu, the one with her co-worker) but there are at least 4 other guys who are trying to get into Banu's pants and so far not having much luck. She also has an intern that she seems to be corrupting in her dominant path. So there potentially could be many paths.
who wouldn't want to get into her pants?

Reactions: yrban7477

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update, bit short but at least story moved somewhere and had both lewd and non-lewd content.

scrshots:

1. maybe she just needs lots of help (yeah right), 2. sisterly lust.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Iskender

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
So yet another update where nothing really happens other than Banu fantasising about being fucked by other guys but not actually doing it. 11 versions and she's only had full sex with Turan, I feel like i'm playing the faithful route. Banu needs to stop fantasising and start doing
I hate fantasy and dream sex in games

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I had some hopes at first when i started to play, but after a lot of teasing you find youself in a trip with your "nice" husband and the game does everything possible to force him on you.
So i get it now, the story is about Banu the good wife who has to go through a lot of teasing and temptations to finally discover that her husband is the one for her.
I'm actually playing the part when she is sucking Kamil the "good husband" and i have absolutely no choice to do it or not.
Is this game sponsored by the Talibans ? to show us degenerated foreigners that in the Middle East women love their husbands and would never dare to cuck them except some freaks who will get punished at the end!!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LarryButz

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So i get it now, the story is about Banu the good wife who has to go through a lot of teasing and temptations to finally discover that her husband is the one for her.
not necessarily, player can allow banu to cheat her hubby too and possible that they will divorce.

LarryButz

Mar 19, 2019
not necessarily, player can allow banu to cheat her hubby too and possible that they will divorce.
I think the game so far is showing that Banu needs Kamil even if the player has the choice to cheat on Kamil. I will be pretty surprised if there's a choice to get divorced.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the game so far is showing that Banu needs Kamil even if the player has the choice to cheat on Kamil. I will be pretty surprised if there's a choice to get divorced.
well could be cultural thing that kamil is still part. we'll see.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes