NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So, when did the ntr tag disappear? Also, is there any ntr content in the game?
I would argue yes there is. Banu does have sex and seduction scenes with men who aren't her husband. Other wives and girlfriends are also cheating.

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
Yes with Turan right. Other than that any other male, she has sex with any other man other than turan or her husband?

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So yet another update where nothing really happens other than Banu fantasising about being fucked by other guys but not actually doing it. 11 versions and she's only had full sex with Turan, I feel like i'm playing the faithful route. Banu needs to stop fantasising and start doing

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
So yet another update where nothing really happens other than Banu fantasising about being fucked by other guys but not actually doing it. 11 versions and she's only had full sex with Turan, I feel like i'm playing the faithful route. Banu needs to stop fantasising and start doing
Damn so this seems like another AWAM , Project Cold Wife and Jessica O'neil here

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Nah man it's just your playthrough, she fucks her boss already

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes